• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakfast - Short Notice

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Due to extensive traveling and late night hours, certain parties waited to see if they might assume an upright position before making life altering decisions. A few things hurt and we are hungry, so another day is on our agenda.

The Waffle House on Broad St near Glenside Dr. will be the location of the festivities this Sat. morning at 9:30 A.M.

Yata hey

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I'm shocked - I tell you, absolutely shocked - that nobody has bothered to reply and castigate you for such little advance notice of the location of the Historic and Traditional Greater Richmond Area Open Carry Breakfast/Early Brunch/Second Breakfast/Morning Meet-Up.

Just wait till they hear when and where we are planning to get together to eat before the Doswell Gun Show.:uhoh:

stay safe.

skidmark

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Infidel wrote:
Would have loved to make it, but drill weekend again. I WILL be there (where ever) next weekend to discuss the Colisuem suit! http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/38148.html
Expect the location to be disclosed within the next 24-36 hours together with a laser like commercial for unusual gun show events.

Question is will the Coliseum/City of Richmond be left with anything but sore hineys and frowns.

Yata hey

kennys

imported post

I couldn't have made it any way this morning. Stomach bug and food/drink, don't go togather. Will make it next weekend.

curtiswr

imported post

I didn't make it... obviously. Was too busy contemplating buying a USP .45. Decided to not spend 900 on a polymer framed pistol and concluded that I have enough handguns for now anyway.

Bought a camera instead. :p

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

ed wrote:
Grapeshot wrote:
this Sat. morning at 9:30 A.M.

Yata hey

You mean THIS COMING Saturday the 27th? or NEXT Saturday, March 6th?

(one should remember to put dates along with theyr days ;-)
It was a walking out the door post and intended also as a teaser for next week-end re Skid's post.

Everybody in Richmond knows where to find me if no posting. :)

Yata hey

Infidel

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
Infidel wrote:
Would have loved to make it, but drill weekend again. I WILL be there (where ever) next weekend to discuss the Colisuem suit! http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/forum54/38148.html
Expect the location to be disclosed within the next 24-36 hours together with a laser like commercial for unusual gun show events.

Question is will the Coliseum/City of Richmond be left with anything but sore hineys and frowns.

Yata hey
I just wonder how long it may take, need to plan around the next deployment!

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

I kinda wondered if you were going today. I had to work on that cursed truck again, then take a trailer to Amelia so I can move it to the farm next week.

Then I got side tracked in the swamp:X

normal_grad.jpg