• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tested the waters in Seattle yesterday

sempercarry

imported post

I had to take my buddy up to bellevue for some legal stuff and we decided to stop by the space needle and surrounding areas. We were both OCing.... I had a Glock 21 in bladetech he had a HK P2000. I didn't even realize we were testing the court ruling until we were walking around and I didn't notice any signs. We went to the big orange sculpture, the cultural building and the water fountain. No signs to be found. No cops, no screaming or crying children, nopanicked or fleeing citizensand aside from a single vulgar comment (MotherF!&%#$g cowboys) nothing was said. We hung around for about 45 minutes, took some pics and got on the ferry to head back to silverdale. I slept in my car so nothing happened on the ferry......I wanna keep those waters calm until my previous encounter is resolved. I will post pics as soon as possible.

sirpuma

imported post

I OC on the ferries all the time. I usually just get weird looks from other passengers but have never been approached by staff. I have OCd on the Southworth and Kingston ferries. I haven't ridden the Bummertown ferries in a long time.

SpyderTattoo

imported post

That sounds like a great outing. I like going to Seattle Center. I remember my wife and me taking our kids, when they were very young, to the big fountain in the summer to play in the water.

amzbrady

imported post

Again like in many other threads, we should have a family OC outing. Seattle center, aquarium, public transport. so on, so on. Maybe we can set one up for the 27th.

edited: If its nice out.

.45ACPaddy

imported post

27th is already eaten up by two events.

Trip to PA to carry in the park up there, and the SeattleGuns.Net shoot in Capitol Forest.

amzbrady

imported post

G22Paddy wrote:
27th is already eaten up by two events.

Trip to PA to carry in the park up there, and the SeattleGuns.Net shoot in Capitol Forest.

Getting close to being called back to work, prob middle march or april, Would like to OC on a nice sunny day in Seattle and meet up with some of you like minded folks. Like myself, mywife has no interest in sitting in a stuffy resturaunt but would definiltly be interested in doing a day trip in Seattle for the kids. My daughter like the fountain at the seattle center and she would like to ride the light rail just to say we did. maybe visit the farmers market. havnt been to the music thing in a while. Up for suggestions.

Anyone open for the 6th.