Thread: Looking for the "two wolves and a sheep" cartoon

Post imported post

Anybody have a link to where I can find the cartoon of two wolves and a sheep deciding whats for dinner?
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.

Post imported post

No that's not the one I was thinking of. Though I did find the one you posted while looking for the one I am seeking.

I saw it once before, I THOUGHT on an open carry handout, but can't find it now that I need it. That'll teach me not to save a copy in my files!

It's a pro looking cartoon. I can't remember exactly what it looks like but I seem to remember it was like they were out in the woods. Perhaps it was just a dark background.
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.