• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Official "Put a Picture to a Name" Thread

swatspyder

imported post

[align=center]I figured that I would start off this thread.
We all basically have little idea who most people are when we attend meets.
So like other forums that I have been a part of, why not start a picture thread?
[/align]
3295296844_f4a511c912.jpg

That's me on the right, my girlfriend is next to me. Taken 02/01/2009.

shad0wfax

imported post

Hehe, my picture is in my avatar...

Here's a bigger version, and this is about the most you're going to get out of me on such a public site without meeting me in person. :p

EDIT: Image is now a clickable thumbnail so it doesn't bog down this thread.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
At Circus Circus in Vegas.
Why do you look like a woman?

Anyways, me holding a FREAKIN giant wild bunny I just caught before pic was taken.

jasonbrother.jpg

Enough to recognize me if you knew me already, not enough to find me on the street......maybe.

Jeff Hayes

imported post

OC on the Harley thats living free.

Shad0wfax thats my rifle, where did that sling come from?

Guest1650

imported post

jarhead1055 wrote:
Old pic but none the less its a pic to put a name with a face

Wheres you're Mags? I forgot Marines don't need bullets, they have all those brains!

nahhh.. just giving you a hard time M. atleast you werent running around in kuwait with a rubber duckey m4.

shad0wfax

imported post

Orphan wrote:
OC on the Harley thats living free.

Shad0wfax thats my rifle, where did that sling come from?
MINE!

Hehe, I picked up the SOCOM 16 at a gun show quite a while back. The sling was on it when I bought it. I'm not sure where the former owner got it from, but it works just as well as the leather ones with none of the hassle.

phil teters wrote:
jarhead1055 wrote:
Old pic but none the less its a pic to put a name with a face

Wheres you're Mags?
Forget the magazines, I want an M203 and some 406 HE and some 433 HEDP to go along with it. We can own 'em all here in WA too as long as we do our BATFE homework. :)

Marines get all the cool toys.

Guest1650

imported post

I'll admit to being envious about your MARPAT.as it actually works. They just issued some of us the Multi-cam and Universal-2 pattern.

I was at fort leanordwood a few weeks back for an air assult course. and there were marines there with us in the classes.. They are some funny dudes, ill give em that!

But..One guy was eating sand?..... Im glad you werent a sand eater. Most are under credited . When we were in country.. i bailed on the AD, and NG dudes to kick it with some of the combat arms marines.