• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NEED a new holster.. Help a guy out! Pic inside.

Guest1650

imported post

Alright, I Just picked up a new addition, it's an EAA witness compact.. It's not so compact. But I need a fairly nice IWB, or MOB holster that would fit it.. Right now, Im using a sig fittedleather "minimalist'holster, so I know it isnt requiring a perfectly moulded holster.. I have cash.. Does anyone have anything they are looking to , or interested in selling?.. I have cash in hand. And I Just need something a little more concealable.

FORCE_COMPACT.jpg

This is exactly what mine looks like, Minus the fact that I have a competition /fluted barrel and slide.

This way you can get an idea of the trigger guard,holster area.

If anyone has anything local.. oly-tacoma- seattle.. let me know please :)

Edit - because I suck at typing