Thread: New Lawful Carry Welcome sticker up on a business!

Post imported post

My good friend owns Consolidated Ink and Steel, a great tattoo shop in downtown Flint, I asked him tonight if we could place the Lawful Carry Welcome sticker I received with my membership on his door, he said of course!

If you're not already a customer of Devery for your tattoos, stop and check out Consolidated!

Post imported post

kyleplusitunes wrote:
    My good friend owns Consolidated Ink and Steel, a great tattoo shop in downtown Flint, I asked him tonight if we could place the Lawful Carry Welcome sticker I received with my membership on his door, he said of course!

If you're not already a customer of Devery for your tattoos, stop and check out Consolidated!
    Thanks Kyle for the info, I added them to the list.

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Nice job!

Post imported post

kyleplusitunes wrote:

I forget who i was talking to but i am going to make it official and offer a discount to card carrying MOC members for tattoo/piercings. It would be put on their site and would only help business. i was thinking something something like %20 off.
    I will have to check their new sticker

Devery

Post imported post

send us an email to: it@miopencarry.org and we'll get the info up on miopencarry.org :-)

Thanks!