• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 2/27/10 @ new time

curtiswr

imported post

It was a good breakfast. Went to the gunshow afterwards and it was as I expected: meh.

But at least there was a BATFE table set up!!!! :lol: On one of my walks by it there was a guy about my age asking about jobs; the people at the table didn't seem to interested in telling him about it though. They just kept looking around him and watching the show.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Susan used to shill at gun shows for Ken Cucinelli till he got elected. She thinks she wants to hang out at gun shows. Her friend Roy is a visually disabled vet who is bored sitting at home and wants to do stuff to keep himself busy. They contacted me & asked if they could come, so don't blame me!

Hopefully Susan will get over her jitters about driving big rigs without any lawful way of protecting herself, and come out to breakfast whenever she is in town. We may have to arrange for Roy to be adopted by someone farther north as he's from Spotsylvania County and has to wait for the sun to be up over the horizen before he can strap on his telescope and drive.

Susan & Roy are not "a couple" as far as I know. Let's not start any rumors, OK?

stay safe.

skidmark