Thread: Medina signs

Post imported post

This is the email I sent to the Medina campaign after a roadtrip to Fredericksburg from and return.

I just made a trip from Austin to Fredericksburg. As I was leaving Austin I decided to look at how many campaign signs for each candidate for governor of Texas there were between the 2 locations. Below find the approximate tally of what I saw.

Medina---about 18-20

Perry-----exactly 0

Hutchison---exactly 0

I was extra vigilant for Perry and Hutchison signson the return trip because I thought I had to miss at least a few. But on the return trip I noticed the same result, as a matter of fact, I even noticed more Medina signs on the return trip.

It made my heart very warm. Not that this means she will win the primary. But it tells me that the people that are for Medina are actively doing something, however small, they are doing something.

Go all the wayMedina. I hate runoffs.

The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Post imported post

Up here in northeast Texas, I've seen exactly zero signs for any gubernatorial candidate. Lots of signs for state justices, lots of signs for Republican county chair and precinct chairs, a few for our U.S. Rep., but zero for governor.

I need to order a few signs for Medina...

Lone Star Veteran

Post imported post

I've seen a few Medina signs around Lubbock, zero Perry or Hutch. I'll make a point to look.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Even if she doesn't win THIS time, she may win NEXT time.

After all, it's only just the beginning for her...plenty of years left in her political life, if she wants it.

-- John D.
    (formerly of Colorado Springs, CO)

Lone Star Veteran

Post imported post

cloudcroft wrote:
    Even if she doesn't win THIS time, she may win NEXT time.

After all, it's only just the beginning for her...plenty of years left in her political life, if she wants it.

-- John D.
    You're absolutely right. Look at Sarah Palin now, the news can't get enough of her and she's not even holding a public office. Me thinks we have not seen the last of Mrs. Palin.And win or lose, this will not be the end of Mrs. Medina.

Post imported post

Here in Irving there are Medina signs on every corner at most major intersections. Unfortunately there are signs for the other two candidates also.