• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Today Sunday 2/21 is Starbucks "self defense" appreciation day!

cato

imported post

Perhaps I missed an open thread on this topic, but this Sunday 2/21 is Starbucks Appreciation Day! Please spread the word by Tweet, Blog, Forum, Facebook, and word of mouth.

Let them know you're spending money there on that day because they decided to support our rights.

Are they an inherently anti-gun company? Probably. Do their politics make me nervous? Sure. Is there coffee burnt? I suppose. Why did they make the decision they made? I. don't. care. If we're going to nail someone's nethers to the wall for bad behavior, it erases all of that when we don't reward people for their good behavior.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=270187

KS_to_CA

imported post

chewy352 wrote:
Everyone save your reciepts.

I'm going to get a P.O. box and collect them and pictures to send to Peets.
Here's a thought, especially for those that buy coffee anyway but do not frequent Starbucks.

Choose a day of the week, say Monday or Sunday, and we all go to Starbucks, solo or in groups, with or without firearms, and just buy coffee.

Save all receipts, and send them to Peet's.

N6ATF

Banned
imported post

CA_fr_KS wrote:
chewy352 wrote:
Everyone save your reciepts.

I'm going to get a P.O. box and collect them and pictures to send to Peets.
Here's a thought, especially for those that buy coffee anyway but do not frequent Starbucks.

Choose a day of the week, say Monday or Sunday, and we all go to Starbucks, solo or in groups, with or without firearms, and just buy coffee.

Save all receipts, and send them to Peet's.
FIREARMS FRIDAY!