• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Now I know how MEM feels!

SickMaker

imported post

So i was reading, and posting, in some threads and I have found that some users really hate to be shown up. They also hate educated people, as is present in the way they treat those who have knowledge and when those who have knowledge treat those who do not in the same way, these that do not become angry and say that knowledge havers don't know how to treat people.

Well first of all, you are not people. You are a series of characters (numbers and letters) on a signal that is floating through the air and captured on my PC. So how should you be treated, when you disrespect everything that a person says? How should that person react and what type of retort should be given?

I think MEM is right, looking at what alot of you write, and they way you communicate amongst yourselves it is clear why we are as unproductive as we are.

4angrybadgers

imported post

SickMaker wrote:
I think MEM is right, looking at what alot of you write, and they way you communicate amongst yourselves it is clear why we are as unproductive as we are.
Apparently you haven't read enough, or you have some mighty big blinders on. While some folks *cough* apparently just like trolling this forum, some of us actively OC when possible and are involved in an organization to help promote OC.

If you just want to type out messages berating folks for presumed grievances, you won't find much of a sympathetic audience here...