Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OC today in Madison

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan

Post imported post

OC'd at Woodmans East, Walmart East, Farm & Fleet East and Walgreens in Sun Prairie. Only one comment at Woodmans; a guy wanted to know what I was carrying. I said "A Glock 26 9mm". He said, "It looks cool".
    Liberty or death. We're sorry, there are no other options available at this time..........
    "Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom, and alcoholism is the new Doug Huffman."

Post imported post

Rock on with your Glock on.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Post imported post

Kodos my friend...Kudos.:celebrate We need more people flexing thier 2nd amendment muscle in the belly of the beast. Oc event in Madison? Anybody? I'm not planning it, just sayin there's got to be one there.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

I am up for that. Stick it to the MAN!

Post imported post

oak1971 wrote:
    I am up for that. Stick it to the MAN!
    Indeed. Altho I will have to say that if this is to be done, we've got to go BIG or not at all. We're going to need some seeerious numbers for this one!
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

OC'd also upon return from the Sussex-Waukesha event. Just a short walk of about 5 blocks with the dog and glock girl.

I think the fun thing to do in Madison will be to crack the nut called "State Street."
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Post imported post

Oh yes, State street is a must do. Freak out the freaks!

Post imported post

oak1971 wrote:
    I went down state street with a doe on my car and almost had stones thrown, but just words, Bambi killer and such. I was proud.

Post imported post

Good job! If we can get 100 folks down there packing heat, it will send a message they won't soon forget.

Post imported post

oak1971 wrote:
    Good job! If we can 100 folks down there packing heat, it will send a message they won't soon forget.
    packing heat??? really??? now you're starting to sound like a news reporter.

Banned

Post imported post

we really should do state street.

Post imported post

scorpio_vette wrote:
    oak1971 wrote:
    Good job! If we can 100 folks down there packing heat, it will send a message they won't soon forget.
    packing heat??? really??? now you're starting to sound like a news reporter.
    I can call it what I want. Still a free country.

Banned

Post imported post

no where in the constitution or the federalist papers are the words, free country used.

Post imported post

Unbelievable. Any other word nazi's want to play Scrabble?

Post imported post

Now now we are all on the same side but saying packing heat shows intent to use I met no one to day at the rally that went out intending to use their firearm just willingness to defend ones self and if we want to be supported and have our rights furthered I myself would be conches of how you portray gun carriers as a whole we are cast in a bad light as it is we should not help them with there agenda just how I feel.

Banned

Post imported post

grow up. the way things are worded makes a huge difference. Like people calling this country a democracy, when its actually a republic, thats a big difference.

Post imported post

Semantics is an exercise in futility. I have never advocated any untoward activities. I have no idea why you misconstrued my statement to indicate lack of understanding of a constitutional republic vs democracy. Quit playing silly games. I am not your enemy. Liberal anti gun types are, and they won't suddenly drop opposition due to use of politically acceptable terminology.

Post imported post

we as a WHOLE need to put on a good image. words can be one of the most powerful tools or weapons if used incorrectly. words can stop a fight or make a fight worse.

ever call a southern black guy "boy"??? wonder why he just beat the crap out of you??? it's just a word right???

anti-gunners will take anything you say/do/hint and turn it into a negative light. so if we (law abiding respectful citizens) talk in a manner that "they" would call to be "gang talk", "violent talk" or anything else that you want to call it, then they will put us in the same group with them. after all "if we talk like gangbangers then we MUST BE gangbangers". right???

hey don't get mad at us. we didn't write the political game rules. in a perfect world you could call it anything you want. unfortunately this is nowhere near a perfect world. so we have to "dress up" a bit.

Post imported post

hunterjim wrote:
    oak1971 wrote:
    I went down state street with a doe on my car and almost had stones thrown, but just words, Bambi killer and such. I was proud.
    You should have called 911 and told them there is civil unrest on state street :what:

Banned

Post imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
    Wisconsin Carry Inc. has stated preliminary plans to have a board meeting sometime in March and a members rally in a Madison hotel culminating with an OC walk down State Street.

I'm sure you will hear more about this as the board of WCI firms it up...

Post imported post

scorpio_vette wrote:
    we as a WHOLE need to put on a good image. words can be one of the most powerful tools or weapons if used incorrectly. words can stop a fight or make a fight worse.

ever call a southern black guy "boy"??? wonder why he just beat the crap out of you??? it's just a word right???

anti-gunners will take anything you say/do/hint and turn it into a negative light. so if we (law abiding respectful citizens) talk in a manner that "they" would call to be "gang talk", "violent talk" or anything else that you want to call it, then they will put us in the same group with them. after all "if we talk like gangbangers then we MUST BE gangbangers". right???

hey don't get mad at us. we didn't write the political game rules. in a perfect world you could call it anything you want. unfortunately this is nowhere near a perfect world. so we have to "dress up" a bit.
    Public relations is one thing. I get that. That wasn't what I was talking about. Just forget it.

Post imported post

Spartacus wrote:
    Dustiniac wrote:
    Wisconsin Carry Inc. has stated preliminary plans to have a board meeting sometime in March and a members rally in a Madison hotel culminating with an OC walk down State Street.

Sounds like a good time, I can't wait.

Post imported post

AaronS wrote:
    Spartacus wrote:
    Dustiniac wrote:

I hope I don't have to work on that day. I was listening to WTAQ 1360 am /97.5 fm & the news came on, they mentioned that today was OC carry day in Madison, SOMEONE OUT THERE IN THE MEDIA IS READING THIS FORUM......LET'S ALL START MINDING OUR P's & Q's on here....
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    AaronS wrote:
    Spartacus wrote:
    Dustiniac wrote:

I hope I don't have to work on that day. I was listening to WTAQ 1360 am /97.5 fm & the news came on, they mentioned that today was OC carry day in Madison, SOMEONE OUT THERE IN THE MEDIA IS READING THIS FORUM......LET'S ALL START MINDING OUR P's & Q's on here....
    I was contacted this morning by a reporter who was asking about the rumors of an OC rally at noon today at the capitol. It was circulating because of the Facebook group calling for rallies at every state capitol today. It has nothing to do with WI Carry, Inc. and I told him that.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    That was about some facebook page urging people to carry firearms (real where legal, fake guns where real are prohibited) into state capital buildings across the country.

Has nothing to do with this forum, OCDO, or Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast