• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC today in Madison

Landose_theghost

imported post

Kodos my friend...Kudos.:celebrate We need more people flexing thier 2nd amendment muscle in the belly of the beast. Oc event in Madison? Anybody? I'm not planning it, just sayin there's got to be one there.

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

OC'd also upon return from the Sussex-Waukesha event. Just a short walk of about 5 blocks with the dog and glock girl.

I think the fun thing to do in Madison will be to crack the nut called "State Street."

oak1971

imported post

Good job! If we can get 100 folks down there packing heat, it will send a message they won't soon forget.

scorpio_vette

imported post

oak1971 wrote:
Good job! If we can 100 folks down there packing heat, it will send a message they won't soon forget.

packing heat??? really??? now you're starting to sound like a news reporter.

oak1971

imported post

scorpio_vette wrote:
oak1971 wrote:
Good job! If we can 100 folks down there packing heat, it will send a message they won't soon forget.

packing heat??? really??? now you're starting to sound like a news reporter.
I can call it what I want. Still a free country.

barronburke

imported post

Now now we are all on the same side but saying packing heat shows intent to use I met no one to day at the rally that went out intending to use their firearm just willingness to defend ones self and if we want to be supported and have our rights furthered I myself would be conches of how you portray gun carriers as a whole we are cast in a bad light as it is we should not help them with there agenda just how I feel.

Dustiniac

Banned
imported post

grow up. the way things are worded makes a huge difference. Like people calling this country a democracy, when its actually a republic, thats a big difference.

oak1971

imported post

Semantics is an exercise in futility. I have never advocated any untoward activities. I have no idea why you misconstrued my statement to indicate lack of understanding of a constitutional republic vs democracy. Quit playing silly games. I am not your enemy. Liberal anti gun types are, and they won't suddenly drop opposition due to use of politically acceptable terminology.

scorpio_vette

imported post

we as a WHOLE need to put on a good image. words can be one of the most powerful tools or weapons if used incorrectly. words can stop a fight or make a fight worse.

ever call a southern black guy "boy"??? wonder why he just beat the crap out of you??? it's just a word right???

anti-gunners will take anything you say/do/hint and turn it into a negative light. so if we (law abiding respectful citizens) talk in a manner that "they" would call to be "gang talk", "violent talk" or anything else that you want to call it, then they will put us in the same group with them. after all "if we talk like gangbangers then we MUST BE gangbangers". right???

hey don't get mad at us. we didn't write the political game rules. in a perfect world you could call it anything you want. unfortunately this is nowhere near a perfect world. so we have to "dress up" a bit.

Spartacus

Banned
imported post

Dustiniac wrote:
we really should do state street.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. has stated preliminary plans to have a board meeting sometime in March and a members rally in a Madison hotel culminating with an OC walk down State Street.

I'm sure you will hear more about this as the board of WCI firms it up...