• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Unicorns in Deer Park today

Jeff Hayes

imported post

I went to Double Eagle Pawn in Deer Parktoday to look at1911s. Just as I am leaving I notice 2 guys looking at a rifle, 1 of them is OCing I look a little closer and the 2nd guy has a holster peaking out from under his sweat shirt. I went over to the 2nd guy and asked if he was on OCDC and he said no. I asked if they OC all the time and he replied that it was legal in Washington. I talked to him for just a few seconds and gave him a brochure. Unfortunatly I didn't have time to stay any longer and they were knee deep in negotiating for the rifle.

It was good to see someone else OCingother thanat a meeting.

The funny part was Friday night at the Eastern OC meeting in Cheney I stated that I never see anyone else OCing.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

I have never seen an OCer outside of a gun range, gun store, or OC meet either...

But anyways, I feel cheated by your title. :cuss:

Jeff Hayes

imported post

Poo when we say we saw a unicorn we mean we saw someone else OCing. Its about as rare as seeing a unicorn LOL.

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Orphan wrote:
Poo when we say we saw a unicorn we mean we saw someone else OCing. Its about as rare as seeing a unicorn LOL.
So you're saying unicorns exist, as OCers do. So there is a possibility I could see a unicorn at some point? ;)

I'll have to keep a scoreboard;

[align=center]Magical Sightings
Unicorns=0
OCers=0
[/align]

Aryk45XD

imported post

HA HA HA. I was misled too, but it was worth the read. You guys always make me smile. Keep up the score board. Poo, I'm surprised you haven't seen others OC... you sure spotted every damn one I couldn't see coming to the meetings.