• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Supreme Court Justice Sanders Wants to Party!

Wheelgunner

imported post

Hey Guys,

Justice Richard Sanders would like to meet and greet the Open Carry Club, take your questions, etc on April 17th, 2010. We will need a large covered area (because of possible unhappy Weather) and food (PotLuck?).

Some small guidelines:

1. This would be a Fund Raiser for his campaign, so keep that in mind. A pretty Redhead that works on his campaign will be there.

2. Questions CANNOT pertain to any case before the court. However, he will happily delve into law and theory. Expect an incisive mind and don't be surprised if you suddenly feel like you are in class, he likes the Socratic method.

3. No, he can't get you out of that parking ticket.

His opponent in this race is a bow tie liberal named "Wiggins" who was at one time appointed to the bench and then thrown out. Justice Sanders has always been a voice of reason and civil Rights when it comes to the Constitution, in fact he is one of the few I can think of that still holds that document sacred. I hope the Open Carry Club shows up in force.

Washington CeaseFire is not invited.

BrenTen/WheelGunner

FMCDH

imported post

It would be great to meet the man who wrote the very insightful majority opinion from State vs Sieyes.

I personally was amazed and impressed by the amount of thought and research that had to have gone into such a document.

Hell, I learned things! ;)

If he believes even half of what he wrote, hes got my vote, and I will be doing everything I can to be there to meet and greet him.

amzbrady

imported post

I am a long way from anybody, but our town does have 2 parks with large covered picnic areas, one with tennis court, and playground, lake. Very nice.

Edited sorry 3 parks not 2.

FMCDH

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
I am a long way from anybody, but our town does have 2 parks with large covered picnic areas, one with tennis court, and playground, lake. Very nice.

Edited sorry 3 parks not 2.
I would go so far as to say Seattle would be the perfect place, perhaps someplace at Seattle Center! ;)

Aryk45XD

imported post

That's awesome news. What a great birthday present for me. Someone bring a cake for the potluck, pretty plllleeeeeeeeeeeeeease.... :celebrate

amzbrady

imported post

Metalhead47 wrote:
Lammo wrote:
Metalhead47 wrote:
BrenTen wrote:
His opponent in this race is a bow tie liberal named "Wiggins" who was at one time appointed to the bench and then thrown out.
Random question: What's the guy Wiggins' first name?
Charles
Ah, whew. Sounded like my landlord for a minute there :what:
Tim Conway played Mr. Wiggins on the Carol Burnett Show.

Wheelgunner

imported post

Metalhead47 wrote:
BrenTen wrote:
His opponent in this race is a bow tie liberal named "Wiggins" who was at one time appointed to the bench and then thrown out.
Random question: What's the guy Wiggins' first name?

Charles Wiggins

What I am hoping for is a park or Community center that has a large covered area so that if we are having a "April shower", we are not soaked.

A grill would be cool, but most of us can bring a gas grill or whatnot.

Locations are important.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

Olympia has a nice community center. Or there is always booking the Washington Center for the Performing Arts, also in Oly. It's a popular place with local politicians, and is partly owned by the City (or state, can't recall which now, but it's a public-private partnership).