• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LOCAL Meeting March 3, 2010

Masher

imported post

I'm a fan of food in general and it's pretty good to me. I say it's in the middle of the road expense wise if not cheap to me. Now I am used to going to Dragos in New Orleans and opening up with 4 dozen char broiled oysters and that bill can get out of hand quick.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread.

turbodog

imported post

Masher wrote:
I went to the big ole Loranger Supermarket. I'm a couple miles north of the school so I'm just a stones throw from Husser. We swing in to Whites for the buffet every once in a while.
Love that buffet at Whites!

georg jetson

imported post

Masher wrote:
I went to the big ole Loranger Supermarket. I'm a couple miles north of the school so I'm just a stones throw from Husser. We swing in to Whites for the buffet every once in a while.
If you want a hard copy of the LOCAL pamphlet, go to Rob Roy's Gun repair on Hwy 40... just west of Loranger.

sraacke

imported post

Barf, Thanks for asking. The meeting went well. We had 5 people who were new to the LOCAL forum and this was their first meeting. We took care of lots of business and adjourned early enough to leave some time to socialize. We actually have 2 committees now. Woohoo.