• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT: Glock 27 for sale

Commodore76

imported post

Hello all,

Due to a few bills piling up, parting with certain, personal items. One of those isa Glock 27. Night sights are installed. One box of ammo fired through since new.

Willing to part with it for $550.

Will only sell to individual with valid CPL and Washington State Drivers License.

Serial number available to serious buyer so that the history of the pistol may be obtained.

Stay safe!

Commodore

Commodore76

imported post

PolskiG wrote:
Commodore76 wrote:
Serial number available to serious buyer so that the history of the pistol may be obtained.

Is there a carfax for guns now that i'm not aware about?

No silly, but you can ask your local LEO to run the number to verify that the gun is clean.

Something I HIGHLY recommend when purchasing private party and do not know the seller.

Glocked and Loaded

imported post

You can find out the month/year and a few other details by the first 3 letters of the serial number.

I would recommend adding those 3 letters as nobody will know what number it is but it leaves interested people with enough information.

Glocked and Loaded

imported post

Kildars wrote:
Don't do it! You'll regret it!

Regret what? Making some payments?

I got rid of my 26 and now have a 21.. I do not regret a thing.
I have been through 4 Glocks already and I do not regret selling or trading any of them. If I had the money to keep them I would but since I don't I sold them.
It would only have sucked to sell one and not have money for a new one and be Glockless.

$550 is a very low price since it has night sights. Trijicon?

If I had $550 I would have happily picked up a Glock with night sites. And the sub compacts seem to be extremely popular.

Article1section23

imported post

Commodore76 wrote:
Hello all,

Due to a few bills piling up, parting with certain, personal items. One of those isa Glock 27. Night sights are installed. One box of ammo fired through since new.

Willing to part with it for $550.

Will only sell to individual with valid CPL and Washington State Drivers License.

Stay safe!

Commodore
Com,

You might have a problem selling it this high. You can get these all day log with night sights for under $425 on GB.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=158696146

Glocked and Loaded

imported post

The ones on gun broker are cheap because there old. most likely pre 2000
Take a closer look. The finish looks old and used and the finger grooves have no serrations in them. I cant imagine having the finger groves with less grip.
No wonder its so cheap.

And if they bought the night sites with the gun then they would be around 10 years old. that's almost there half life.

Article1section23

imported post

Glocked and Loaded wrote:
Take a closer look. The finish looks old and used and the finger grooves have no serrations in them. I cant imagine having the finger groves with less grip.
No wonder its so cheap.

And if they bought the night sites with the gun then they would be around 10 years old. that's almost there half life.
It was just an example...anybody that pays more than $425 is a fool.

Glocked and Loaded

imported post

I paid $600 for my 21sf RTF2 with Glock Night sights. That was with the GSSF discount. If you dont know what that is then its the same price as leo or military pay for Glocks.

And the only Glocks I ever see for under $500 are usualy LEO trade ins or very old and seriously used.

But regardless its really not cool of you to just step into somebodies thread and tell people to not buy something there selling just because its available cheaper if its more used. You might as well throw in that you can get one for $200 from a gang banger.

Shawn wrote:
No wonder its so cheap.

Commodore76

imported post

I paid $600 for my 21sf RTF2 with Glock Night sights. That was with the GSSF discount. If you dont know what that is then its the same price as leo or military pay for Glocks.

And the only Glocks I ever see for under $500 are usualy LEO trade ins or very old and seriously used.

But regardless its really not cool of you to just step into somebodies thread and tell people to not buy something there selling just because its available cheaper if its more used. You might as well throw in that you can get one for $200 from a gang banger.

Shawn wrote:
No wonder its so cheap.

To all,

Everyone is different. Some people don't mind buying off of a website. Others might prefer face to face.

I can work with individuals on price. Please don't be too quick to jump up and down on a high price. I have rarely met a seller who started a sale item undervalue and successfully worked up. Usually the seller starts high and ends up taking quite a bit less.

Again, I am willing to work with people as it is more important to see a good citizen armed than to make a huge profit here.

Thanks for all the replies and the PM's!

I hope everyone has as good a weekend as possible!

Commodore