• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FOR SALE: Yugo M70B1 Fixed Stock AK 47 Clone

EM87

imported post

SOLD

PRICE REDUCED TO $560

This rifle is also for sale on other sites.

YugoAK.jpg

P1030043.jpg

P1030044.jpg

P1030045.jpg

P1030046.jpg

P1030047.jpg

P1030048.jpg

P1030049.jpg

As you can see, this is an absolutely beautiful rifle. It is in exceptional condition! The guy I bought it from had it sitting in his safe for a few years and just didn't shoot it. He told me he put 300-500 rounds through it. I put about 200 through it. It comes with one magazine and a detachable bayonet. The reason I am selling it is because I want to buy a motorcycle for this riding season.

Face-to-face transfer preferred. I live in Kalamazoo.

Send a PM if you're interested!

EM87

imported post

ISMOID wrote:
Just look at where the muzzle is pointed! Thats a great way to put a hole in your beanbag!

Yeah, it's partly the angle of the picture that makes it look so bad. I don't think it was actually pointed right at my junk. FYI the .22 was unloaded while on the bench.

lil_freak_66

imported post

thata bushnell 3-9x32 rimfire scope on that 10/22?

i use the same scope on mine for target shooting and small game.

EM87

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
that a bushnell 3-9x32 rimfire scope on that 10/22?

i use the same scope on mine for target shooting and small game.

Could be - I'm not sure. I took it off one of my dad's other guns. I can't look at it to find out either because my dad has the 10/22 in Ann Arbor at the moment.

manicdevery

imported post

EM87 wrote:
ISMOID wrote:
Just look at where the muzzle is pointed! Thats a great way to put a hole in your beanbag!

Yeah, it's partly the angle of the picture that makes it look so bad. I don't think it was actually pointed right at my junk. FYI the .22 was unloaded while on the bench.
There is no such thing as an unloaded gun, especially one aiming near my beanbag:lol:

EM87

imported post

For everyone's information, I'm only going to keep this gun exclusively for sale on this forum for a day or two before I list it elsewhere.

EM87

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
wtf kind've grip do you got on that thing??(refering to your hand placement,not the rifle)

Hahaha that's not me, that's my friend. He was just posing for the picture. :p He's a former Marine too, and a very nice guy!

office888

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
wtf kind've grip do you got on that thing??(refering to your hand placement,not the rifle)
That's the official way you're supposed to use a bayonet.

Grip by the buttstock.

You get more leverage, and won't injure yourself.

-Richard-

lil_freak_66

imported post

well shows ive never spent much time around a modern(i know the AK is a 60+ y.o. design but its still in widespread use) military type rifle with a bayonette!

only thing ive handled with a bayonette was my old mosin nagantM44 which i no longer have.

G

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
well shows ive never spent much time around a modern(i know the AK is a 60+ y.o. design but its still in widespread use) military type rifle with a bayonette!

only thing ive handled with a bayonette was my old mosin nagantM44 which i no longer have.
If you'd enlist, like you say you want to, you'd learn these things.

You might even get to handle something like this...

51pvo0.jpg

lil_freak_66

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:

still waiting for spring,when i become enlistable!

the wait it killing me.

i got a 68 on my asvab btw

G

imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:

still waiting for spring,when i become enlistable!

the wait it killing me.

i got a 68 on my asvab btw
What do you mean that you're waiting till spring?

I thought you were already of enlistment age.

How old are you? 16???

eastmeyers

imported post

I joined the USMC when I was 17, I remember sitting on my foot locker on my 18th birthday filling out my draft card! LOL, I was already carrying an M16 everywhere I went! Gotta love it!

Semper Fi

God Bless