• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FOR SALE: Yugo M70B1 Fixed Stock AK 47 Clone

G

imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
I joined the USMC when I was 17, I remember sitting on my foot locker on my 18th birthday filling out my draft card! LOL, I was already carrying an M16 everywhere I went! Gotta love it!

Semper Fi

God Bless
When I enlisted, I was the only one in the room not being drafted and I didn't have a draft card either.

The Captain started getting all over my s*** accusing me of burning it or trying to be a draft dodger by not getting one.

He stopped when I told him I was only 16.

eastmeyers

imported post

CV67PAT wrote:
eastmeyers wrote:
I joined the USMC when I was 17, I remember sitting on my foot locker on my 18th birthday filling out my draft card! LOL, I was already carrying an M16 everywhere I went! Gotta love it!

Semper Fi

God Bless
When I enlisted, I was the only one in the room not being drafted and I didn't have a draft card either.

The Captain started getting all over my s*** accusing me of burning it or trying to be a draft dodger by not getting one.

He stopped when I told him I was only 16.
Well Semper Fi, no matter what branch I still love you!

American Boy With a Gun

imported post

EM87 wrote:
PRICE REDUCED TO $560
just my .02c....but why would i pay 560 for a Used Ak-47 when i can get a New AK-74 for that much?...maybe its just personal preference but in my experience the 5.45x39 is ALOT more accurate, lighter, and way cheaper than 7.62 ammo?....mind you im always up for learning new $h!t and im not meaning to offend anyone

G

imported post

American Boy With a Gun wrote:
just my .02c....but why would i pay 560 for a Used Ak-47 when i can get a New AK-74 for that much?
Maybe because an AK-47 is not an AK-74?

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

American Boy With a Gun wrote:
EM87 wrote:
PRICE REDUCED TO $560
just my .02c....but why would i pay 560 for a Used Ak-47 when i can get a New AK-74 for that much?...maybe its just personal preference but in my experience the 5.45x39 is ALOT more accurate, lighter, and way cheaper than 7.62 ammo?....mind you im always up for learning new $h!t and im not meaning to offend anyone

two reasons, one is because some people [like myself] prefer x39.

number two is because its a friggin' AK, there is no such thing as 'New' or 'Used'. The things just don't break. It doesn't matter in the least.

It does look nice! I think the next x39 I get is gonna be a Saiga though.