Thread: China-Wok "Thank You"

Post imported post

In regards to yesterdays rally and the subsequent lunch at China-Wok, could someone post their address and a possibly a contact name?

I think it would be a great gesture to send out a dozen or so thank you letters for supporting our rights. They should come from all of us whether you were there or not if possible.

On top of that, I'd like to see one of the local open carry websites possibly start a database of friendly businesses. It would be great where to know I could spend my money at when on the road.

Post imported post

Good idea.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Post imported post

anmut wrote:
    On top of that, I'd like to see one of the local open carry websites possibly start a database of friendly businesses. It would be great where to know I could spend my money at when on the road.
    I'm actually working on a website for a class, and I need to include a database in this website. My goal is to have a database of friendly/non-friendly businesses in Wisconsin.

This project is due in 4 weeks and I have NO clue how to integrate a database into a website. I can make an HTML website, but much more than that and I'm lost. If I get this to work...I will definitely share it with WI Carry Inc to get it on that website.

I would like something like what they have here: http://www.mcrgo.org/mcrgo/d_no_gun_signs.asp

Except I would want friendly and non-friendly businesses and then state which they are.
    Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association

Post imported post

I honestly don't know any of them by name. I really should.

N65w24838 Main St # 7
    Sussex, WI 53089-2653
    (262) 820-8899
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

logan wrote:
    anmut wrote:
    I'm actually working on a website for a class, and I need to include a database in this website. My goal is to have a database of friendly/non-friendly businesses in Wisconsin.

This project is due in 4 weeks and I have NO clue how to integrate a database into a website. I can make an HTML website, but much more than that and I'm lost. If I get this to work...I will definitely share it with WI Carry Inc to get it on that website.

I would like something like what they have here: http://www.mcrgo.org/mcrgo/d_no_gun_signs.asp

Except I would want friendly and non-friendly businesses and then state which they are.
    Nice Logan - can you setup a possible sister site for your db that members could add businesses to?

Also, to WisconsinCarry.org: If we had a site setup like this it would be great to have some sponsorship from your site that would allow us to post some small ads in newspapers. Something along the line:

Does your business support the 2nd Ammendment? Visit www.wisconsincarry.org/isupport to have your business linked in our database.

Free advertising for them, more support for us.

Post imported post

Here you all go. Cut, paste, print, stamp & send!

Name
    Address
    Address 2
    Phone Number

2-22-10

Owner
    China Wok
    65w24838 Main St # 7
    Sussex, WI 53089-2653

RE: Open Carry Policy

To the owners of China Wok;

I would like to thank you for supporting the 2nd Amendment rights of your Wisconsin customers by allowing the lawful open carry of firearms within your business.

I will be sure to notify my friends and family of your support and to patronize your business and any other China Wok's because of this.

Sincerely,

Name

Post imported post

How was the food?

Post imported post

Glockface wrote:
    How was the food?
    I think the consensus was the food was fantastic.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Post imported post

protias wrote:
    Glockface wrote:
    How was the food?
    Indeed, the food/customer service was uncanny. Also I've got to give it to the cashier/waitress, she has got a mind like a steel trap! She took 50+ orders and made sure everybody left with what they ordered, and then some! Needless to say, next time I'm near Sussex, i'll be calling protias for some lunch!

-Landose-
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
    protias wrote:
    Glockface wrote:
    How was the food?
    Indeed, the food/customer service was uncanny. Also I've got to give it to the cashier/waitress, she has got a mind like a steel trap! She took 50+ orders and made sure everybody left with what they ordered, and then some! Needless to say, next time I'm near Sussex, i'll be calling protias for some lunch!

-Landose-
    Just let me know ahead of time.

Post imported post

protias wrote:
    Will do, just so long as you keep your hands away from your gun, and you don't place yourself at a tactical disadvantage in the restaurant.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Post imported post

I have a letter all set to mail in the morning.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

Post imported post

Landose_theghost wrote:
    protias wrote:
    Will do, just so long as you keep your hands away from your gun, and you don't place yourself at a tactical disadvantage in the restaurant.
    I'll leave my "cop car" at home too. bwahahaha

Post imported post

There is a China Wok here on the west side of Green Bay, I order carry out- there all the time. Good Food.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

anmut wrote:
    Here you all go. Cut, paste, print, stamp & send!

Name
    Address
    Address 2
    Phone Number

2-22-10

Owner
    China Wok
    65w24838 Main St # 7
    Sussex, WI 53089-2653

RE: Open Carry Policy

To the owners of China Wok;

I would like to thank you for supporting the 2nd Amendment rights of your Wisconsin customers by allowing the lawful open carry of firearms within your business.

I will be sure to notify my friends and family of your support and to patronize your business and any other China Wok's because of this.

Sincerely,

Name

good idea
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???