Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: China-Wok "Thank You"

  1. #1
    Regular Member anmut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Stevens Point WI, ,
    Posts
    879

    Post imported post

    In regards to yesterdays rally and the subsequent lunch at China-Wok, could someone post their address and a possibly a contact name?

    I think it would be a great gesture to send out a dozen or so thank you letters for supporting our rights. They should come from all of us whether you were there or not if possible.

    On top of that, I'd like to see one of the local open carry websites possibly start a database of friendly businesses. It would be great where to know I could spend my money at when on the road.

  2. #2
    Regular Member oak1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,937

    Post imported post

    Good idea.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

  3. #3
    Campaign Veteran logan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Greeley, CO
    Posts
    433

    Post imported post

    anmut wrote:
    On top of that, I'd like to see one of the local open carry websites possibly start a database of friendly businesses. It would be great where to know I could spend my money at when on the road.
    I'm actually working on a website for a class, and I need to include a database in this website. My goal is to have a database of friendly/non-friendly businesses in Wisconsin.

    This project is due in 4 weeks and I have NO clue how to integrate a database into a website. I can make an HTML website, but much more than that and I'm lost. If I get this to work...I will definitely share it with WI Carry Inc to get it on that website.

    I would like something like what they have here: http://www.mcrgo.org/mcrgo/d_no_gun_signs.asp

    Except I would want friendly and non-friendly businesses and then state which they are.
    Logan - Laugh lots, Love Often, and Defend the Irreplaceable
    Walther PPS 9mm, Ruger LCP
    CC permits: MN, FL, NH, PA and CO

    Member of:
    Wisconsin Carry, Inc., Rocky Mountain Gun Owners, and National Rifle Association

  4. #4
    Founder's Club Member protias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SE, WI
    Posts
    7,318

    Post imported post

    I honestly don't know any of them by name. I really should.

    N65w24838 Main St # 7
    Sussex, WI 53089-2653
    (262) 820-8899
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

    If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

    I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

  5. #5
    Regular Member anmut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Stevens Point WI, ,
    Posts
    879

    Post imported post

    logan wrote:
    anmut wrote:
    On top of that, I'd like to see one of the local open carry websites possibly start a database of friendly businesses. It would be great where to know I could spend my money at when on the road.
    I'm actually working on a website for a class, and I need to include a database in this website. My goal is to have a database of friendly/non-friendly businesses in Wisconsin.

    This project is due in 4 weeks and I have NO clue how to integrate a database into a website. I can make an HTML website, but much more than that and I'm lost. If I get this to work...I will definitely share it with WI Carry Inc to get it on that website.

    I would like something like what they have here: http://www.mcrgo.org/mcrgo/d_no_gun_signs.asp

    Except I would want friendly and non-friendly businesses and then state which they are.
    Nice Logan - can you setup a possible sister site for your db that members could add businesses to?

    Also, to WisconsinCarry.org: If we had a site setup like this it would be great to have some sponsorship from your site that would allow us to post some small ads in newspapers. Something along the line:

    Does your business support the 2nd Ammendment? Visit www.wisconsincarry.org/isupport to have your business linked in our database.

    Free advertising for them, more support for us.

  6. #6
    Regular Member anmut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Stevens Point WI, ,
    Posts
    879

    Post imported post

    Here you all go. Cut, paste, print, stamp & send!


    Name
    Address
    Address 2
    Phone Number

    2-22-10

    Owner
    China Wok
    65w24838 Main St # 7
    Sussex, WI 53089-2653

    RE: Open Carry Policy

    To the owners of China Wok;

    I would like to thank you for supporting the 2nd Amendment rights of your Wisconsin customers by allowing the lawful open carry of firearms within your business.

    I will be sure to notify my friends and family of your support and to patronize your business and any other China Wok's because of this.

    Sincerely,



    Name



  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    97

    Post imported post

    How was the food?

  8. #8
    Founder's Club Member protias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SE, WI
    Posts
    7,318

    Post imported post

    Glockface wrote:
    How was the food?
    I think the consensus was the food was fantastic.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

    If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

    I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    512

    Post imported post

    protias wrote:
    Glockface wrote:
    How was the food?
    I think the consensus was the food was fantastic.
    Indeed, the food/customer service was uncanny. Also I've got to give it to the cashier/waitress, she has got a mind like a steel trap! She took 50+ orders and made sure everybody left with what they ordered, and then some! Needless to say, next time I'm near Sussex, i'll be calling protias for some lunch!

    -Landose-
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

  10. #10
    Founder's Club Member protias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SE, WI
    Posts
    7,318

    Post imported post

    Landose_theghost wrote:
    protias wrote:
    Glockface wrote:
    How was the food?
    I think the consensus was the food was fantastic.
    Indeed, the food/customer service was uncanny. Also I've got to give it to the cashier/waitress, she has got a mind like a steel trap! She took 50+ orders and made sure everybody left with what they ordered, and then some! Needless to say, next time I'm near Sussex, i'll be calling protias for some lunch!

    -Landose-
    Just let me know ahead of time.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

    If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

    I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    512

    Post imported post

    protias wrote:
    Just let me know ahead of time.
    Will do, just so long as you keep your hands away from your gun, and you don't place yourself at a tactical disadvantage in the restaurant.
    Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

  12. #12
    Regular Member oak1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    1,937

    Post imported post

    I have a letter all set to mail in the morning.
    In God I trust. Everyone else needs to keep your hands where I can see them.

  13. #13
    Founder's Club Member protias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    SE, WI
    Posts
    7,318

    Post imported post

    Landose_theghost wrote:
    protias wrote:
    Just let me know ahead of time.
    Will do, just so long as you keep your hands away from your gun, and you don't place yourself at a tactical disadvantage in the restaurant.
    I'll leave my "cop car" at home too. bwahahaha
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

    If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

    I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

  14. #14
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    There is a China Wok here on the west side of Green Bay, I order carry out- there all the time. Good Food.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

  15. #15
    Campaign Veteran GLOCK21GB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Green Bay, Wisconsin, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Post imported post

    anmut wrote:
    Here you all go. Cut, paste, print, stamp & send!


    Name
    Address
    Address 2
    Phone Number

    2-22-10

    Owner
    China Wok
    65w24838 Main St # 7
    Sussex, WI 53089-2653

    RE: Open Carry Policy

    To the owners of China Wok;

    I would like to thank you for supporting the 2nd Amendment rights of your Wisconsin customers by allowing the lawful open carry of firearms within your business.

    I will be sure to notify my friends and family of your support and to patronize your business and any other China Wok's because of this.

    Sincerely,



    Name

    good idea
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

    Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •