• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

i want one!! well not really but kinda cool!!

eastmeyers

imported post

malignity wrote:
mikestilly wrote:
tacticoolAR15.jpg

For the love of god, someone please OC this.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edit: What makes this weapon even funnier, is from the barrel, it appears to be a .22
Is their A gun their somewhere?

malignity

imported post

Lack of a flash surpressor is what threw me off here. I'll sheepishly admit that I've never seen an AR-15 without a flash suppressor. I've been able to fit my pinky in some of the flash suppressors I've seen and this fooled me. My own fault for looking like an idiot, I don't own any rifles, and don't know much about rifle calibers.

Slugslinger

imported post

This AR15 is the filmmakers gun/camera/phone/actor enforcer/editing enforcement- get me my latte NOW tool. I think it's either Quentin Jerome Tarantino's or the one used on Natural Born Killers.

It broadcasts to all counties butt also broadcasts bullets locally. (3 mile range anyhow) I wan two of the so I can hook them together with aUSB cord! (universal serial Bullets) The little prick probably has more memory than my laptop, it certainly has more RAM.

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
imported post

UCWT wrote:
While there is a difference in the size of the cartridge, I can tell you, the diameter difference between the bullets is not enough to tell the difference just by looking at the end of the barrel.

UCWT

imported post

Big Gay Al wrote:
UCWT wrote:
"While there is a difference in the size of the cartridge, I can tell you, the diameter difference between the bullets is not enough to tell the difference just by looking at the end of the barrel.

Both are considered twenty-twos. Generally speaking, a .22 caliber (or calibre) is a small, rimfire cartridge used for hunting small game and in Texas unlawful for large game. Rifles, pistols and revolvers are chambered for this cartridge. It is a straight case cartridge in that it does not have a bottle-neck like its larger, center-fire cousins.

In the standard twenty-two there is the 'long rifle,' 'long,' and 'short,' and all three variations differ only in length therefore can generally be used in the same firearm. A variation of this is the longer .22 magnum which does not interchange with the standard twenty-twos, nor is it legal in Texas to hunt big game.

The .223 caliber is also known as the 5.56 AR-16 (or M-16) standard US military cartridge also used by most US police departments. It is still a .22 diameter bullet, or projectile, that is discharged by this round, but it is much more potent than the standard, or even the .22 Magnum. It is a center-fire, bottle-necked cartridge.

The .223 still belongs to the family of .22s because the bullet discharged is .22 of an inch in diameter, It is in the large, center-fire categorey and differentiated by the final '3' to not be confused with the rimfire variety. In this category there also is the .222 Remington; the .222 Remington Magnum and the .22-250, to mention a few.