• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Marshfield Gun show February 27 - 28

Wisconsin Carry Inc.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Feb. 27-28, WI, 2010, Oak Avenue Community Center, Oak Ave., Marshfield, WI. B² Shooters, Sat 9-5, Sun 9-3.

Admission $3.50, under 12 free with adult.

We will be at the show both days to provide information on legal carry in Wisconsin, the lawsuit, and to hopefully gain new members.

Looking forward to meeting many new people and members there.

If there is anybody in the area who would like to have an OC diner on the 27th, contact me via email.

Hubert Hoffman, Vice President
Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
P.O. Box 270403
Milwaukee, WI. 53227
Hubert@wisconsincarry.org
http://www.wisconsincarry.org