• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any graphic artists who can help me clean up the WCI logo/create an AI or EPS file?

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

I really appreciate all the suggestions guys. What I didn't want to happen was mass 'design by committee' which often ends up in a cluster_uck ;)

I provided the logo on here originally so that someone could grab it and play with it.

We will get 100 different opinions on the message board and at the end of the day, the design by committee will just result in no one getting exactly what they suggested and everyone will be disappointed.

I requested that people who would like to work on the logo contact me by email so that we could work out details without turning it into a free-for-all.

Thank-you to all those who put time into this, but please send any drafts to me via email, not post them for mass consumption/critique on the forum. I really like some of the ideas, but there are some key parameters we will need to work around.

nik@wisconsincarry.org

I

M

McX

imported post

i'll come back to it once we settle on an image format. i did print it off, and put it on the buletin board here at the shop. for now i'll use the laughable dog face i found on the net.

Lurchiron

imported post

Hmm...looks like Wisconsin makes for a good holster. Now I know where all the old Holsteins go :dude:.