Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27

Thread: A Boy and his Puppy in the NP

  1. #1
    Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13,580

    Post imported post


  2. #2
    Regular Member wylde007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Va Beach, Occupied VA
    Posts
    3,037

    Post imported post

    Where's the puppy? Is he hiding behind the horse?


    The quiet war has begun, with silent weapons
    And the newest slavery is to keep the people poor, and stupid
    Novos ordo seclorum ~ Mustaine

    Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

  3. #3
    Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13,580

    Post imported post


  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, SC
    Posts
    970

    Post imported post

    I don't know what's bigger, the gun or the dog..

    I'm gonna try and take my pup out to the battlefield this weekend.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    700

    Post imported post

    <Insert comment relating BFR to cannon>

    Nice pictures. I like the idea of the GSL sticker on the holster.

  6. #6
    Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13,580

    Post imported post

    Curtis wrote:
    <Insert comment relating BFR to cannon>

    Nice pictures. I like the idea of the GSL sticker on the holster.
    Zeus insisted on one too!

    That doesn't really eliminate the myth of the Redneck running around with a gun, but I didn't have a straight handy.

  7. #7
    Regular Member Neplusultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Christiansburg, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    2,228

    Post imported post

    Gee Whiz Pete, it'd be next week before you could draw that thing :^). It might be best to carry for a crossdraw :^).

  8. #8
    Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13,580

    Post imported post

    Neplusultra wrote:
    Gee Whiz Pete, it'd be next week before you could draw that thing :^). It might be best to carry for a crossdraw :^).
    I normally carry it on a chest strap for crossdraw, but it isn't as photogenic as the belt holster.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    830

    Post imported post

    wylde007 wrote:
    Where's the puppy? Is he hiding behind the horse?

    no that's a canon behind the horse's a$$.....oops you said horse



    sorry don couldn't resist.

    Joe

  10. #10
    Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13,580

    Post imported post

    67GT390FB wrote:
    wylde007 wrote:
    Where's the puppy? Is he hiding behind the horse?

    no that's a canon behind the horse's a$$.....oops you said horse



    sorry don couldn't resist.

    Joe
    I knew that or something close was coming sooner or later

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    US
    Posts
    3,156

    Post imported post

    hunter45 wrote:
    I don't know what's bigger, the gun or the dog..

    I'm gonna try and take my pup out to the battlefield this weekend.
    I have yet to visit a NP since the new law took effect. Thanks for reminding me!

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Brentwood, Tennessee
    Posts
    1,956

    Post imported post

    Nice pic. Now I'm going to have to take one with my 8 " smith 500 and irish wolf hounds.

  13. #13
    Regular Member Curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    306

    Post imported post

    What's the deal with the orange stickers on the holster and the mega-beast?
    While many claim to support the right to keep and bear arms, precious few support the practice.

  14. #14
    Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13,580

    Post imported post


    Curmudgeon wrote:
    What's the deal with the orange stickers on the holster and the mega-beast?
    YOU ARE KIDDING?





  15. #15
    Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13,580

    Post imported post





  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    830

    Post imported post

    forgive him Don he's from Pa, He knows not what he says. I think he is unfamiliar with the great institution we Virginians are lucky enough to have on our side. That would be VCDL, http://www.vcdl.org, for those of you not blessed to reside in the Commonwealth of Virginia Trying with the help of VCDL to get our brady score as low as possible.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    314

    Post imported post

    I am amazed at you PeterNap! You passed up a perfect opportunity and almost open invitation to post a pic of my rear end with said Orange button and you passed it up!?!? Having a slow day!?

  18. #18
    Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13,580

    Post imported post

    ClumsyCandy wrote:
    I am amazed at you PeterNap! You passed up a perfect opportunity and almost open invitation to post a pic of my rear end with said Orange button and you passed it up!?!? Having a slow day!?
    Senior Day Candy, Sorry!



  19. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    314

    Post imported post

    peter nap wrote:
    ClumsyCandy wrote:
    I am amazed at you PeterNap! You passed up a perfect opportunity and almost open invitation to post a pic of my rear end with said Orange button and you passed it up!?!? Having a slow day!?
    Senior Day Candy, Sorry!


    Just don't let it happen again! LOL Really thought that would've been your first post!


  20. #20
    Regular Member Neplusultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Christiansburg, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    2,228

    Post imported post

    ClumsyCandy wrote:
    peter nap wrote:
    ClumsyCandy wrote:
    I am amazed at you PeterNap! You passed up a perfect opportunity and almost open invitation to post a pic of my rear end with said Orange button and you passed it up!?!? Having a slow day!?
    Senior Day Candy, Sorry!


    Just don't let it happen again! LOL Really thought that would've been your first post!
    I'm not impressed. For all I know that's Peter wearing that skirt..... :^).

  21. #21
    Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13,580

    Post imported post

    Neplusultra wrote:
    ClumsyCandy wrote:
    peter nap wrote:
    ClumsyCandy wrote:
    I am amazed at you PeterNap! You passed up a perfect opportunity and almost open invitation to post a pic of my rear end with said Orange button and you passed it up!?!? Having a slow day!?
    Senior Day Candy, Sorry!


    Just don't let it happen again! LOL Really thought that would've been your first post!
    I'm not impressed. For all I know that's Peter wearing that skirt..... :^).
    :what:


  22. #22
    Regular Member Curmudgeon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    York, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    306

    Post imported post

    I "see" your Virginia "Guns Save Lives", and raise you our Pennsylvania "Guns Kill Zombies"...




    While many claim to support the right to keep and bear arms, precious few support the practice.

  23. #23
    Regular Member Neplusultra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Christiansburg, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    2,228

    Post imported post

    peter nap wrote:
    Neplusultra wrote:
    ClumsyCandy wrote:
    peter nap wrote:
    ClumsyCandy wrote:
    I am amazed at you PeterNap! You passed up a perfect opportunity and almost open invitation to post a pic of my rear end with said Orange button and you passed it up!?!? Having a slow day!?
    Senior Day Candy, Sorry!


    Just don't let it happen again! LOL Really thought that would've been your first post!
    I'm not impressed. For all I know that's Peter wearing that skirt..... :^).
    :what:
    Come on Pete, I've seen better than that from you, and Candy:^). BTW, that doesn't look like a posed photo, you little stalker you :^). I've got to say that's a huge freakin' gun, what is that?

  24. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    314

    Post imported post

    Neplusultra wrote:
    peter nap wrote:
    Neplusultra wrote:
    ClumsyCandy wrote:
    peter nap wrote:
    ClumsyCandy wrote:
    I am amazed at you PeterNap! You passed up a perfect opportunity and almost open invitation to post a pic of my rear end with said Orange button and you passed it up!?!? Having a slow day!?
    Senior Day Candy, Sorry!


    Just don't let it happen again! LOL Really thought that would've been your first post!
    I'm not impressed. For all I know that's Peter wearing that skirt..... :^).
    :what:
    Come on Pete, I've seen better than that from you, and Candy:^). BTW, that doesn't look like a posed photo, you little stalker you :^). I've got to say that's a huge freakin' gun, what is that?

    U wanna try that again? Your thoughts seemed to run together : ) And whose gun are you referring to, mine or Peter's?


  25. #25
    Regular Member ProShooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
    Posts
    4,671

    Post imported post

    Neplusultra wrote:
    ClumsyCandy wrote:
    peter nap wrote:
    ClumsyCandy wrote:
    I am amazed at you PeterNap! You passed up a perfect opportunity and almost open invitation to post a pic of my rear end with said Orange button and you passed it up!?!? Having a slow day!?
    Senior Day Candy, Sorry!


    Just don't let it happen again! LOL Really thought that would've been your first post!
    I'm not impressed. For all I know that's Peter wearing that skirt..... :^).
    LMFAO! That line is funny on more than one level! KUDOS!!!
    James Reynolds

    NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •