• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A Boy and his Puppy in the NP

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

A-BOY-AND-HIS-SMALL-PUPPY.jpg

hunter45

imported post

I don't know what's bigger, the gun or the dog.. :D

I'm gonna try and take my pup out to the battlefield this weekend.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Curtis wrote:
<Insert comment relating BFR to cannon> :D

Nice pictures. I like the idea of the GSL sticker on the holster.
Zeus insisted on one too!:lol:

That doesn't really eliminate the myth of the Redneck running around with a gun, but I didn't have a straight handy.:lol:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

Neplusultra wrote:
Gee Whiz Pete, it'd be next week before you could draw that thing :^). It might be best to carry for a crossdraw :^).
I normally carry it on a chest strap for crossdraw, but it isn't as photogenic as the belt holster.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

67GT390FB wrote:
wylde007 wrote:
Where's the puppy? Is he hiding behind the horse?

:lol:

no that's a canon behind the horse's a$$.....oops you said horse

sorry don couldn't resist.

Joe
I knew that or something close was coming sooner or later:uhoh:

nova

imported post

hunter45 wrote:
I don't know what's bigger, the gun or the dog.. :D

I'm gonna try and take my pup out to the battlefield this weekend.
I have yet to visit a NP since the new law took effect. Thanks for reminding me! :lol:

67GT390FB

imported post

forgive him Don he's from Pa, He knows not what he says. I think he is unfamiliar with the great institution we Virginians are lucky enough to have on our side. That would be VCDL, http://www.vcdl.org, for those of you not blessed to reside in the Commonwealth of Virginia :lol:Trying with the help of VCDL to get our brady score as low as possible.

ClumsyCandy

imported post

I am amazed at you PeterNap! You passed up a perfect opportunity and almost open invitation to post a pic of my rear end with said Orange button and you passed it up!?!? Having a slow day!? :lol:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

ClumsyCandy wrote:
I am amazed at you PeterNap! You passed up a perfect opportunity and almost open invitation to post a pic of my rear end with said Orange button and you passed it up!?!? Having a slow day!? :lol:
Senior Day Candy, Sorry!

IMG_5641.jpg

ClumsyCandy

imported post

peter nap wrote:
ClumsyCandy wrote:
Senior Day Candy, Sorry!

Just don't let it happen again! LOL Really thought that would've been your first post!

Neplusultra

imported post

ClumsyCandy wrote:
peter nap wrote:
ClumsyCandy wrote:
Senior Day Candy, Sorry!

Just don't let it happen again! LOL Really thought that would've been your first post!
I'm not impressed. For all I know that's Peter wearing that skirt..... :^).