• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Seems Like this Forum lost it's Shine , very few new post's

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

GunFire wrote:
I hope to see more Post's as I just found this site and I am new to this.
The Connecticut section may not be the hot bed of activity, but does quite well I think. The forum (encompasses all segments) is very alive and well + extremely active.

BTW - welcome aboard.

Yata hey

Edward Peruta

imported post

This may seem crazy to say, but no new posts may in fact begood news.

I can only hope that everyone is beginning to understand what is and is not permitted by law in CT.

Edward Peruta

imported post

Yes, the photos were great.

Thanks to you and CCDL for all the hard work and planning for this legislative session.

Again, I believe that there may be light at the end of the tunnel.

Making strides here in San Diego but looking forward to being back on familiar ground.

romma

imported post

To my knowledge, nobody has been arrested in CT for some time for open carrying GunFire.There are two documents you can print on this page to support you if you choose to open carry.

If you read through the archives of this forum, you will see that your suggestion has been tried many times and in different ways over the last several years. Including letters to the Attorney General.

DPS (Agency that oversees the State Police) has proposed legislation lastyear, and to our knowledge this year, to mandate concealment. They know full well that Open Carry is notillegal. Even though they know it is not illegal, they refuse to acknowledge that it is legal.... Ya, I know, but that is their logic!

Here is the link to the two documents:

http://ccdl.us/resources/documents