• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any upcoming OC dinners?

mFonz77

imported post

I would love to do Golden Corral in Tucson again.

Or if anyone in Southern Arizona would like to do Sierra Vista I would be happy to organize something...

kenpoprofessor

imported post

You just missed an OC dinner at the GC on 22nd St in Tucsonlast Monday.

FTR, the people here haven't set anything up or done any legwork for these dinners, it's all done by othersfrom other sites, we just keep you informed of the happenings. Don't know why that is, do you?

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

NY2AZ

imported post

Gunfreak25 wrote:
I wonder how much interest there would be in a dinner here in Yuma? We have a Golden Corral. :lol:
it's too bad I'm going to be out of town for a few months, otherwise I would have thrown my name in the hat. I've still yet to attend one of these oc dinners. I promise I will soon though.

:)

Dahwg

imported post

kenpoprofessor wrote:
You just missed an OC dinner at the GC on 22nd St in Tucson last Monday.

FTR, the people here haven't set anything up or done any legwork for these dinners, it's all done by others from other sites, we just keep you informed of the happenings.      Don't know why that is, do you?

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde

Well dang. I actually could have made that one. GRRR

mFonz77

imported post

Could have made it too. I would be down for Yuma. Never been there - hear it's good for a visit.