Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EPA UOC Guy "Proned Out"?

Post imported post

Hi folks, sorry if this is inappropriate as my second post, but I'm doing a research project and I was wondering if anyone knew the identity of the person who was UOCing in East Palo Alto in late January/Early February and was "proned out" by Det. Tuason as mentioned in his Facebook post.

Please, feel free to PM me here or at Calguns or send me an email at jdberger AT hotmail DOT com.

Thanks and keep on fighting the good fight.

We are winning.

Post imported post

I think he was referring to this report.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-...nclick_check=1

That does not have the guys name, but it is something to go on.

Post imported post

Welcome jd

If it was anyone here I'm sure they'll be in touch. Beyond the facebook comments, do you have another sourcefor this incident?

Post imported post

Rusty wrote:
    I think he was referring to this report.

That does not have the guys name, but it is something to go on.
    the link is not working for me

working now

Post imported post

cato wrote:
    Welcome jd

If it was anyone here I'm sure they'll be in touch. Beyond the facebook comments, do you have another sourcefor this incident?
    I do have another source - though it's third-hand. Unfortunately, I can't get any contact info out of it.

Thanks for the welcome.

Post imported post

The man, who lives in Redwood City, later apologized to police and said "he didn't really think it out," Norris added.
    He doesn't sound like one of us. Might try a PRAR through EPA as the next best thing. Maybe Oaklander could help with that.

Post imported post

ARTICLE SAYS:
    ...alerted police after patrons became frightened....

I'm getting pretty sick of this. It seems to be the bulk of people reactions when i talk to them(educate rather) about firearms.

"Gun's are bad"

"Do you want to murder someone?"

Today in class I was surprised to see how many college students are interested in owning firearms. I wasnt able to bring up OCDO though due to my instructor grabbing the reigns and continueing his lesson.

I did however,have the opportunity to educate 2guysat work about guns a few weeks ago. I can't remember how the conversation went this way but one of them said, "AK-47's are terrorist weapons. All the BG's in my video games use them."

I was lucky enough to interject and tell him it isn't the gun that's bad or a terrorist, its the BG's and terrorists using them. The only reason they use the "AK" is because theyre cheap throw away guns that will take any abuse you put it through. I could tell by the look on his face that something might have gotten threw to him.

EDIT: sorry if i hijacked the thread. I just had to vent

Post imported post

cato wrote:
    The man, who lives in Redwood City, later apologized to police and said "he didn't really think it out," Norris added.
    He doesn't sound like one of us. Might try a PRAR through EPA as the next best thing. Maybe Oaklander could help with that.
    I'm trying to avoid the PRAR route. I'd rather not tip my hand.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar

Post imported post

There's no evidence suggesting that anybody was proned out in EPA. The officer merely commented that he would prone somebody out. I'm not even sure if anybody in this state has ever been proned out for OCing.

Post imported post

bigtoe416 wrote:
    There's no evidence suggesting that anybody was proned out in EPA. The officer merely commented that he would prone somebody out. I'm not even sure if anybody in this state has ever been proned out for OCing.
    Actually, the officer mentioned that he DID "prone out" someone.

"Haha, we had one guy last week try to do it!" Tuason replied, referring to a Redwood City man who strolled into the Mi Pueblo Food Center in East Palo Alto on Jan. 27 with a gun on his hip. "He got proned out and reminded where he was at and that turds will jack him for his gun in a heartbeat!"

Post imported post

Call the Mi Pueblo Food Center in East Palo Alto and speak with the manager to see if he has any information or recallsthe incident which is alleged to have occurred on Jan. 27.

The dispatch logs should also reflect any calls or units dispatched to that establishment on that day.

Post imported post

Mr. Peruta, any idea on how to get access to the dispatch logs without a PRAR?

Post imported post

Try an email to the reporter that did the story, mailto:jbernstein@dailynewsgroup.com

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar

Post imported post

jdberger wrote:

"Haha, we had one guy last week try to do it!" Tuason replied, referring to a Redwood City man who strolled into the Mi Pueblo Food Center in East Palo Alto on Jan. 27 with a gun on his hip. "He got proned out and reminded where he was at and that turds will jack him for his gun in a heartbeat!"
    Ah, my apologies. I sincerely doubt he was proned out on the ground though. Police officers might exaggerate a tad when talking about such things.

Post imported post

jdberger wrote:
    Most police departments have daily activity sheets or Computer Aided Dispatch records that show all activity.

I believe you or someone else may have to file the records request to view the CAD/daily dispatch sheet or January 27th.

You don't have to say what you're looking for, and may be able to do it after a phone call to determine if there was a call to the specific location/business on the day in question.

Why would anyone be afraid to simply ask the question:

Were there any officers dispatched to a call at X location on January 2th?

It may be as simple as that to determine if any calls were recorded.

Post imported post

Edward Peruta wrote:
    jdberger wrote:
    Most police departments have daily activity sheets or Computer Aided Dispatch records that show all activity.

I believe you or someone else may have to file the records request to view the CAD/daily dispatch sheet or January 27th.

You don't have to say what you're looking for, and may be able to do it after a phone call to determine if there was a call to the specific location/business on the day in question.

Why would anyone be afraid to simply ask the question:

Were there any officers dispatched to a call at X location on January 2th?

It may be as simple as that to determine if any calls were recorded.

I need the identity of the UOCer. I don't think the dispatch logs will have that.

I already pinged the reporter. Thanks.

Post imported post

IF there was a call and they proned someone, odds are they ran his name or the serial number of any weapon involved. I'm sure they couldn't resist.

If you identify the location, date and time, of any call, then you ask to listen to any audio of the dispatch tapes or related written or electonic records.

Post imported post

jdberger wrote:
    Your secret is safe with us. SHHHHHH guys, nobody here tip of the cops...capeesh?

Post imported post

cato wrote:
    jdberger wrote:
    Your secret is safe with us. SHHHHHH guys, nobody here tip of the cops...capeesh?
    LMAO

State Researcher

Post imported post

cato wrote:
    jdberger wrote:
    For the newbies that don't know why we're laughing...

Since roughly July 2007 we've known these forums to be regularly "patrolled" by many police departments. Further, some real Gestapo-types take it upon themselves to do it in the personal time in order to find ways to be a thorn inour side.

Nothing on the internet is a secret, and especially anything here.
    Participant in the Free State Project - "Liberty in Our Lifetime" - www.freestateproject.org
    Supporter of the CalGuns Foundation - http://www.calgunsfoundation.org/
    Supporter of the Madison Society - www.madison-society.org

Don't Tread On Me.

Post imported post

CA_Libertarian wrote:
    cato wrote:
    jdberger wrote:

Since roughly July 2007 we've known these forums to be regularly "patrolled" by many police departments. Further, some real Gestapo-types take it upon themselves to do it in the personal time in order to find ways to be a thorn inour side.

What's posted on on OCDO stays archived in several PD archives. I'd imagine they have figured out how to auto-spider to catch posts that are short lived or later deleted.

Post imported post

so we could be proned out!

Post imported post

inbox485 wrote:
    CA_Libertarian wrote:
    cato wrote:
    jdberger wrote:

What's posted on on OCDO stays archived in several PD archives. I'd imagine they have figured out how to auto-spider to catch posts that are short lived or later deleted.
    This is not paranoia.

LEO do know, and keep tabs on both individual members and when and where meetups are occuring.

It may sound self-aggrandizing to say that "oh well, we are so important and such a challenge to authority that they spy on us!", but the fact of the matter is, for whatever reason, they do.

Their own resources aside, anyone can search posts on this site, or attempt to search for archives through such resources as:

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

Post imported post

heliopolissolutions wrote:
    inbox485 wrote:
    CA_Libertarian wrote:
    cato wrote:
    jdberger wrote:
    Your secret is safe with us.¬* SHHHHHH guys, nobody here tip of the cops...capeesh?¬*

Since roughly July 2007 we've known these forums to be regularly "patrolled" by many police departments. Further, some real Gestapo-types take it upon themselves to do it in the personal time in order to find ways to be a thorn in¬*our side.

This is not paranoia.

LEO do know, and keep tabs on both individual members and when and where meetups are occuring.

It may sound self-aggrandizing to say that "oh well, we are so important and such a challenge to authority that they spy on us!", but the fact of the matter is, for whatever reason, they do.

Their own resources aside, anyone can search posts on this site, or attempt to search for archives through such resources as:

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php
    While it was a slight stab at humor playing on the what happens in Vegas stays on you tube joke, I was being entirely sincere.

Edit: also the archive.org only works to a limited extent. I'm talking about bots that monitor the recent threads list for update or creation and copy the posts within seconds of posting so that they can't disappear a few minutes later. The program would be pretty simple and I'd be shocked if the freeware didn't already exist.

Post imported post

jdberger wrote:
    bigtoe416 wrote:

Jacked for his gun LOLOL! If I was a bad guy and saw someone with a gun, I would walk the other way!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast