Thread: Don't confuse anti-gunners with facts

, ,

Post imported post

Gun prohibitionists can't be confused by facts

Washington CeaseFire's president is at it again, this time squaring off with KVI's John Carlson. (A lot of you guys heard this program segment...)

And talk about good timing: The Charlotte, WV Daily Mail takes the Brady Campaign's "state score card" to task

Or try this:

Richland, Washington, USA

Post imported post

He mentioned the pistol grip and the whole room laughed at him.

He is such a tool.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill

Seattle, Washington, USA

Post imported post

Wow, I wonder where the female officer got her false data from. The bill as a whole is ridiculous. I can't even begin to follow the logic the antis bring forward when the facts go against about everything they stand for. The only thing that kept me from getting angry was reading the great article. We must all be on our toes for the pen is mightier than the gun.