• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Mike Cox 2010 Campaign Headquarters Grand Opening

mikestilly

imported post

The Mike Cox 2010 Campaign Headquarters Grand Opening
Type: Party - Mixer
Date: Saturday, February 27, 2010
Time: 12:00pm - 3:00pm

Description
I would like to invite you to join me as we celebrate the Grand Opening of the NEW Mike Cox 2010 Campaign Headquarters! You will be the first to see and explore our extensive command center as we kick-off our Mike Cox 2010 Grassroots Week.

I will be there to celebrate along with Republican Candidates and Activists from across this great State. Feel free to join me for food and refreshments with families and friends who are ready to Fight for Michigan's Future. Are you ready?

Saturday, February 27th, 2010
Noon - 3:00 p.m.
Mike Cox 2010 Campaign Headquarters
14155 Farmington Road
Livonia, MI
(734) 525-5035

RSVP for the Grand Opening by emailing contact@mikecox2010.com or call the campaign office (734) 525-5035!