• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I carried in a National Park today

deanf

imported post

Mount Rainier. Really has nothing to do with the law change. I would have gone today new law or not, and I also would have carried today, new law or not.

The sign is at about N46° 55.6’ x W121° 54.9’, on SR-165 to Mowich Lake. Pretty much deserted out there.

diesel556

Lone Star Veteran
imported post

deanf wrote:
Mount Rainier. Really has nothing to do with the law change. I would have gone today new law or not, and I also would have carried today, new law or not.

The sign is at about N46° 55.6’ x W121° 54.9’, on SR-165 to Mowich Lake. Pretty much deserted out there.
Good pic, but it would have been even better with an OC'er in front!

RDrettwan

imported post

diesel556 wrote:
deanf wrote:

Good pic, but it would have been even better with an OC'er in front!
I like that, I would of use that kind of photo on my desk top lol