Thread: No Offense

Post imported post

Why do so many people get these OD Green Glocks and other pistols? I understand for LE/Military that wear green camies, like border patrol, or some K9 LE. But why in the world would somebody buy one of these? Its just that I have been looking for a good used pistol for, my father-in-law, my father, and my brother, and I keep coming across these. I can see why someone might buy one used for a some ridiculously good price. But who buys these new. I know its kinda off the OC topic, but heck if I saw someone OCn one I would just ask WHY? They are UGLY, and serve no additional purpose, other than not being able to re-sale easily.

Anywho,

God Bless everyone.
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Post imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
    Why do so many people get these OD Green Glocks and other pistols? I understand for LE/Military that wear green camies, like border patrol, or some K9 LE. But why in the world would somebody buy one of these? Its just that I have been looking for a good used pistol for, my father-in-law, my father, and my brother, and I keep coming across these. I can see why someone might buy one used for a some ridiculously good price. But who buys these new. I know its kinda off the OC topic, but heck if I saw someone OCn one I would just ask WHY? They are UGLY, and serve no additional purpose, other than not being able to re-sale easily.

Anywho,

God Bless everyone.
    whackers.

or people that train in tactical(though moreso tacticool) stuff alot.mostly tacticool
    not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.

Post imported post

Aesthetics are subjective. Are you paying for it or are they?

Post imported post

Point taken
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    God Bless

Post imported post

Hersdon't lookbad...

Post imported post

No not in those hands, but why is her finger on the trigger?
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

God Bless

Post imported post

If you look closely she is holding a gun.

Post imported post

steve wrote:
    If you look closely she is holding a gun.
    Where?

Post imported post

Here's a SOB view...

Post imported post

eastmeyers wrote:

Anywho,

God Bless everyone.
    When I first took notice of the OD Polymers in magazines, internet, etc, I didn't think I cared for the color either. In July 2008 we had an OC picnic at John Ball Park in Grand Rapids and the member who planned the event had an OD Glock and I thought it looked good--it's not quite the same when looking at pics on the interwebz.

Post imported post

Enough Hank...enough. I can't hardly get to sleep at night as it is...

Post imported post

WOWZA
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

God Bless

Post imported post

HankT wrote:
    Hers¬*don't look¬*bad...

For me, poor trigger finger control is almost as bad as an ugly face. :P

Post imported post

The brown framed Glocks aren`t that bad looking. I own one, And love it. I got it because I have been looking at Glock Pistols for a while now, And I haven`t came arcrossed verymany brown framed ones, So I decied I better pick it up whle I had the chance. But now I am starting to see alot of the brown framed Glock selling now, And I am a little bit upset now.

And that chick looks fine as hell, But the Gun in her hand makes her that much hotter.

Banned
    Between the Soo and New Buffalo, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

I never wanted a green gun til now. Wow. Just wow.

Post imported post

Hombre1 wrote:
    I never wanted a green gun til now. Wow. Just wow.
    I want that one, no no, not one just lilke it, but that one!
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

God Bless

Post imported post

HankT wrote:
    Hersdon't lookbad...

all i can say is giggity giggity :what:

and i hope her fingers are just as bad with placement when they arent on a glock,but thats another story...
    not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.