• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

No Offense

eastmeyers

imported post

Why do so many people get these OD Green Glocks and other pistols? I understand for LE/Military that wear green camies, like border patrol, or some K9 LE. But why in the world would somebody buy one of these? Its just that I have been looking for a good used pistol for, my father-in-law, my father, and my brother, and I keep coming across these. I can see why someone might buy one used for a some ridiculously good price. But who buys these new. I know its kinda off the OC topic, but heck if I saw someone OCn one I would just ask WHY? They are UGLY, and serve no additional purpose, other than not being able to re-sale easily.

Anywho,

God Bless everyone.

lil_freak_66

imported post

eastmeyers wrote:
Why do so many people get these OD Green Glocks and other pistols? I understand for LE/Military that wear green camies, like border patrol, or some K9 LE. But why in the world would somebody buy one of these? Its just that I have been looking for a good used pistol for, my father-in-law, my father, and my brother, and I keep coming across these. I can see why someone might buy one used for a some ridiculously good price. But who buys these new. I know its kinda off the OC topic, but heck if I saw someone OCn one I would just ask WHY? They are UGLY, and serve no additional purpose, other than not being able to re-sale easily.

Anywho,

God Bless everyone.

whackers.

or people that train in tactical(though moreso tacticool) stuff alot.mostly tacticool

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

Hersdon't lookbad...

Glock22OD-2600-4.jpg

SpringerXDacp

imported post

eastmeyers wrote:

Anywho,

God Bless everyone.
When I first took notice of the OD Polymers in magazines, internet, etc, I didn't think I cared for the color either. In July 2008 we had an OC picnic at John Ball Park in Grand Rapids and the member who planned the event had an OD Glock and I thought it looked good--it's not quite the same when looking at pics on the interwebz.

wally1120

imported post

The brown framed Glocks aren`t that bad looking. I own one, And love it. I got it because I have been looking at Glock Pistols for a while now, And I haven`t came arcrossed verymany brown framed ones, So I decied I better pick it up whle I had the chance. But now I am starting to see alot of the brown framed Glock selling now, And I am a little bit upset now.

And that chick looks fine as hell, But the Gun in her hand makes her that much hotter.