Thread: Ammo situation

Post imported post

I've noticed lately that I can find .32, .38, .357, and.40 on a very consistent basis. Is the bruhahaabout Oblahblah and the Demsdying down now?

Post imported post

OK, 15 views and not a single comment??? What's up people?

Post imported post

its funny, i cant find any .45 ACP in my area.....but .45 GAP is very plentiful (I also own a Glock 38)...
    -Ian

Post imported post

I haven't really been checking on ammo at the stores. I have a good enough (limited by $$) stock of hollow points. And I get my plinking ammo from an ammo reloader. Always has .40 and 9mm when I ask. I think it's something like $200 for 1000 of 9mm and $240 for .40. But don't quote me.

Post imported post

Although I'm in Calif, I was able to pick up 5 boxes (of 50) .45 ACP FMJ at the local range. Prior to today, I was only limited to 1 box, but it's still grossly overpriced. It's still quite a challenge trying to pick up hollow points, however. As for the ammo scare, I would have thought the situation would have taken a bigger breather after the Mass elections, but I guess not. I would suggest bulk ammo at a lower price, but that's just me. On a similar note, I picked up a Sig P-220 recently for $200.00 cheaper than a few weeks ago, so maybe it is starting to lift.

Erik.

Post imported post

tompkins wrote:
    its funny, i cant find any .45 ACP in my area.....but .45 GAP is very plentiful (I also own a Glock 38)...
    There's been .45 ACP at Bi-Mart almost every time I've gone in lately. In fact, I picked up a 250 ct. mega-pack of the Remmington UMC stuff for a fellow just the other day for $94.00.