Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEW moc shirts!!!

President, CLSD, Inc., Oxford, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

http://www.cafepress.com/miopencarry.433670152

I love this new shirt. Even comes in left handed lol perfect for me!

Post imported post

Generaldet wrote:
    http://www.cafepress.com/miopencarry.433670152

I love this new shirt. Even comes in left handed lol perfect for me!

another lefty?sweet.

ifi may suggest though,adding a firearm or additional arrow on the back?

may get some MOC stuff here soon.
    not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

I'm a lefty, too.

Post imported post

Since I carry cross draw a good deal of the time now this will work for me... I will have to get one of each!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

Gah, I hate white and thin t-shirts so by extenstion I hate Cafe Press.

There are other online shirt/stuff printers that do black and dark color shirts and also use nice, thick, cotton t's ....Zazzle comes to mind.

http://www.zazzle.com/

Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Post imported post

Nice, I'm a lefty as well.

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    Since I carry cross draw a good deal of the time now this will work for me... I will have to get one of each!
    Alright, I finally have a cross draw companion. :celebrate

Post imported post

It is just as fast and has many benefits such as when driving or riding. The way I carry makes a gun grab from behind almost impossible... and since I use a retention holster that only adds to security.
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

How well I know, you're preaching to the choir. Even as a child w/cap guns I preferred cross draw. IMO, there are no disadvantages to it. And to use some of the anti's "old west"... most of the more notable "shootist" also used cross draw.

Post imported post

Bat Masterson :celebrate

Post imported post

Lee Van Cleef...oops...that's hollywood.

I got it.... John Wesley Hardin..:celebrate

Post imported post

WARCHILD wrote:
    How well I know, you're preaching to the choir. Even as a child w/cap guns I preferred cross draw. IMO, there are no disadvantages to it. And to use some of the anti's "old west"... most of the more notable "shootist" also used cross draw.
    I carry cross draw when concealing. That way I don't expose while going for my wallet or keys.

When carrying openly, I always do a strong side draw. I just find it more comfortable and more smooth, although not by much.

If I remember right, Rex Applegate was against cross draw carry because he found it often caused a problem with sweeping past the target and missing the first shot. It makes sense, but I don't think it's applicable to well practiced individuals.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

It does for me. I don't use the traditional stance...weaver..etc. I most generally use the side stance keeping my left side to target; presenting a smaller target silhouette of my own. I am aiming / on target as I draw. May be strange, but so am I and it works for me.

Post imported post

That new MOC Shirt could be considered Bandishing couldn`t it? I know the law defines Brandishing says " To bring attention to your firearm, And I think that ths just might be taken the wrong way and be considered Brandishing.

Post imported post

wally1120 wrote:
    That new MOC Shirt could be considered Bandishing couldn`t it? I know the law defines Brandishing says " To bring attention to your firearm, And I think that ths just might be taken the wrong way and be considered Brandishing.

brandish
    1. To wave or flourish (a weapon, for example) menacingly.

it cannot be considered brandishing in this and many otherstates,if you were to wear a similar shirt in a no OC state(such as texas) you could get in trouble however.

Post imported post

That's quite a new one. Shirt you wear causing brandishing. You musta spoke with Lansing PD

Post imported post

mikestilly wrote:
    That's quite a new one. Shirt you wear causing brandishing. You musta spoke with Lansing PD
    id say jackson,cuz the person is from there...and look how kimberguy has been treated there??? lol.

but i know some states say you cant print or have anything that would imply you are carrying concealed.

dont ask me for a cite,i read it somewhere,i think one of the other states forums.

Post imported post

+1 for another lefty.

Now if only they were in my size...

6'1 with all torso. Need to have all of my shirts 'Tall', or they look like a tanktop.

All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Post imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
    brandish
    1. To wave or flourish (a weapon, for example) menacingly.

it cannot be considered brandishing in this and many otherstates,if you were to wear a similar shirt in a no OC state(such as texas) you could get in trouble however.
    Which definition of brandishing should we use? The AG Opinion #7101 quotes The American Heritage Dictionary as defining brandishing as:

The American Heritage Dictionary, Second College Edition (1982), at p 204, the term brandishing is defined as: "1. To wave or flourish menacingly, as a weapon. 2. To display ostentatiously.
    Dictionary.com offers this definition of ostentatious:

1. characterized by or given to pretentious or conspicuous show in an attempt to impress others: an ostentatious dresser.

2. (of actions, manner, qualities exhibited, etc.) intended to attract notice: Lady Bountiful's ostentatious charity.

Do I think it's a bit of a stretch? Sure. But I also think it's a stretch that some LEOs and prosecutors would jump at. If I can think of it, they can think of it.

Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Post imported post

wally1120 wrote:

No more than a shirt displaying "Open Carry of a Pistol is Legal in Michigan."

Post imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:
    mikestilly wrote:
    id say jackson,cuz the person is from there...and look how kimberguy has been treated there??? lol.

but i know some states say you cant print or have anything that would imply you are carrying concealed.

dont ask me for a cite,i read it somewhere,i think one of the other states forums.
    Please don`t knock Jackson, I know it isn`t the greatest place but hey. And I always thought that Brandishing was defined by, Making a statment that you have a gun. Be the fact that you say you have a gun, Point to the gun, Bring any kinda attention to it, Any of those examples where considered brandishing, But I may not have read the defenation of brandishing right.

Post imported post

wally1120 wrote:
    Please don`t knock Jackson....
    Can we blame Warren then?

Everyone remembers our OC picnics here, right? :celebrate
    All opinions posted on opencarry.org are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of opencarry.org or Michigan Open Carry Inc.

Post imported post

I guess you could put some on Jackson, Lansing, Im not sure what happened in Warren But if you want you can blame them as well. Any city that has handeled a OC event is to blame. But I just feel if a cop is having a bad day and sees you with this shirt on pointing to a gun, He may give you some crap about it.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

Well if you all are worried about brandishing, if you are a lefty then buy a right handed shirt, that way you are intentionally NOT drawing attention to you firearm, in fact you are drawing attention directly opposite.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

I carry on both sides so the arrow has to be facing somewhere else. Unless I quit carying one of the guns, But I dont know if I can do that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast