• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

oc over Valentine's weekend

fire suppressor

imported post

Sorry I am a little late with the post but thought I would quickly share my oc report for Valentine's weekend. I took my girlfriend to ocean shores for two days. I had my Springfield xd 40 on my hip and she had her sig 40. We oc'd for the most of the trip however we were in so many bars once at our destination we didn't carry to much once at ocean shores it self. We made frequent stops and for the two and a half days we were gone never had a single problem! Honestly I don't know if a single person ever noticed we were carrying. In short we had a very calm and peacefully weekend and as intimidating as it can be at times I encourage all of you cc'ers out there to go out and practice your right to open carry!

amzbrady

imported post

fire suppressor wrote:
Sorry I am a little late with the post but thought I would quickly share my oc report for Valentine's weekend. I took my girlfriend to ocean shores for two days. I had my Springfield xd 40 on my hip and she had her sig 40. We oc'd for the most of the trip however we were in so many bars once at our destination we didn't carry to much once at ocean shores it self. We made frequent stops and for the two and a half days we were gone never had a single problem! Honestly I don't know if a single person ever noticed we were carrying. In short we had a very calm and peacefully weekend and as intimidating as it can be at times I encourage all of you cc'ers out there to go out and practice your right to open carry!
Uh, wha,, where?? Shoulda said something, we coulda met up for coffee.

fire suppressor

imported post

If I had thought ahead on this coffee or lunch would have been great. The trip as it was was relatively spur of the moment. We would like to go back in July for my Birthday if so I'll send you a pm and we can arrange something