Thread: San Diego Meetup Soon?

Post imported post

So I found an open carry group on FaceBook and looked around and found some people from San Diego. One of the guys said that his buddy writes for a website on surfing, but would probably be interested in doing a story on open carriers doing a beach clean up! They also have a local television channel it seems and they'd possibly do interviews with us about OC.

If anyone in the San Diego area is interested let me know and maybe we can set a date/time/place.

I think it's be fun to maybe go shooting in the morning, head over and do a beach clean up and then maybe head to Starbucks to wind down.

What do ya think?

Post imported post

RMafera wrote:
    So I found an open carry group on FaceBook and looked around and found some people from San Diego. One of the guys said that his buddy writes for a website on surfing, but would probably be interested in doing a story on open carriers doing a beach clean up! They also have a local television channel it seems and they'd possibly do interviews with us about OC.

If anyone in the San Diego area is interested let me know and maybe we can set a date/time/place.

I think it's be fun to maybe go shooting in the morning, head over and do a beach clean up and then maybe head to Starbucks to wind down.

What do ya think?
    Not going to happen. Beaches are city parks and that is an infraction/misdemeanor at the moment. The laws are illegal but that is what we must deal with until incorporation.

Post imported post

Yea man pick a different location. Contact coolusername for advice on planning an event.

Id be willing to attend. Probably get a few members to attend as well.

Post imported post

I'm in. Just so I don't have to drive for an hour. Chewy....bring by socks
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Post imported post

Yea we need some meets here in good ol sd. Weve been lacking in numbers since a few members are standing down.

Post imported post

Repost