• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

San Diego Meetup Soon?

RMafera

imported post

So I found an open carry group on FaceBook and looked around and found some people from San Diego. One of the guys said that his buddy writes for a website on surfing, but would probably be interested in doing a story on open carriers doing a beach clean up! They also have a local television channel it seems and they'd possibly do interviews with us about OC.

If anyone in the San Diego area is interested let me know and maybe we can set a date/time/place.

I think it's be fun to maybe go shooting in the morning, head over and do a beach clean up and then maybe head to Starbucks to wind down.

What do ya think?

pullnshoot25

imported post

RMafera wrote:
So I found an open carry group on FaceBook and looked around and found some people from San Diego. One of the guys said that his buddy writes for a website on surfing, but would probably be interested in doing a story on open carriers doing a beach clean up! They also have a local television channel it seems and they'd possibly do interviews with us about OC.

If anyone in the San Diego area is interested let me know and maybe we can set a date/time/place.

I think it's be fun to maybe go shooting in the morning, head over and do a beach clean up and then maybe head to Starbucks to wind down.

What do ya think?

Not going to happen. Beaches are city parks and that is an infraction/misdemeanor at the moment. The laws are illegal but that is what we must deal with until incorporation.

leoffensive

imported post

Yea man pick a different location. Contact coolusername for advice on planning an event.

Id be willing to attend. Probably get a few members to attend as well.