Thread: Wondered if this was true

Post imported post

Last edited by T Vance; 09-20-2010 at 01:22 PM.

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

You should ask taxwhat. I believe he has had a hand in every event down that way and I am pretty sure therewas never an incident.
    United we STAND!

Post imported post

T Vance wrote:
    I read somewhere today that a group of OCer's had an "event" in Monroe (the source said sometime in 2008, possibly 2009). It was at a restaurant, and the police showed up nd "cited the leader of the group for causing a disturbance. The proscuter decided to drop the charges though".

I've never heard about this. Does anyone know this to be true?
    I think that was a get-together a year or so ago at the Cafe Classics Coffee House near Monroe and Front Streets. Nothing happened that I recall. The place is in the OC Friendly Places.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar

Post imported post

T Vance wrote:
    I read somewhere today that a group of OCer's had an "event" in Monroe (the source said sometime in 2008, possibly 2009). It was at a restaurant, and the police showed up nd "cited the leader of the group for causing a disturbance. The proscuter decided to drop the charges though".

I've never heard about this. Does anyone know this to be true?
    As far as I know this was the event I was at and gave an OC presentation with a lawyer that was running for prosecutor. The event had about 100 people in a cafe and no police showed up. The owner loved the money and wonders when we will be back.

All in all a good event, except for the prosecutor telling the media not to show up because he was afraid of the publicity his opponent might get.
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Post imported post

Last edited by T Vance; 09-20-2010 at 01:22 PM.

Post imported post

And there where Door Prizes . Great Time Great weather Day for Nov.