Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OC People of Walmart

Post imported post

Post imported post

we just looked at them the other night didn't come across her lol take a look at the cars of walmart lol

Do you really wanna go there with me?, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Ahh... So that's how you carry in sweats & slippers. I thought you would need a shoulder holster.
    United we STAND!

Post imported post

At first I thought that was me. Then I realized I don't have blue socks like that.

Post imported post

my cousin worked at the owosso walmart for a few months...

if he goes back to work there ever,yall can set him straight on OC as he is a door greeter.

one of my family that feels "traditional long arms only,for traditional sporting purposes only" or else its illegal.

i think the slipper lady is an off duty LEO
    not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.

Post imported post

Maybe she's an employee and that's her ticket gun.

Post imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
    Maybe she's an employee and that's her ticket gun.
    and the handcuffs are for her bondage pleasure i take it?

*pukes*

Post imported post

I like the keepers with nothing to keep
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

Ocing in TX? whoever heard of such a thing. My quess is she's either LE or not in TX

Post imported post

That's an awfully fancy rig with a sub batman belt worth of crap. My guess is that she is either an off duty cop who isn't really concerned about the sloppy way she's representing her department, or much more likely, she's a security guard in a gold star state, and took her fancy uniform off so as not to dirty it, but didn't want to disarm or conceal, so she's OCing in her sweats and loafers.

I try to avoid it, but I came in to Fry's (a western Kroger variant) looking that bad or worse a couple times in Arizona when I went to grocery shop after work. Not a good thing to make a habit of, but after a long hard day, sometimes you don't care. These days, since I have my license, I conceal when I look like that much of a slob.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

If you don't like what I am wearing look away, Sometimes after work I look like a old dirty bum.

Soon as I get my CPL I wont let that or anything else stop me from carrying

Post imported post

I've only had a problem with one door greeter at WM. It's the dirtbag that lives in what used to be a field across the road from me. Apparently he recognized me, and requested my receipt for the dogfood. If I were alone, I wouldn't have obliged his request and just kept on walking. However, when you're with the sheep, they don't like to resist the WM door greeter authority (none).

Post imported post

ive only been in a wallmart once! the greeter couldnt be bothered to greet me on the way in,, or say bye bye on my way out

i was shocked, i tell you shocked :shock:
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Post imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
    I like the keepers with nothing to keep
    At the very least, she should have placed a keeper or two between the cuff case and the pistol. Itinterferes with your ability to gripthe pistolwhen youhave accessories slide up next to the grip like that.

Post imported post

JeffSayers wrote:
    Ahh... So that's how you carry in sweats & slippers. I thought you would need a shoulder holster.
    Funny you should say that! Just a week ago, all my jeans were in the wash and I was stuck in my sweats. I was going to run into town to the video store and thought "Hey, good opportunity to use my shoulder rig!" ...Until it dawned on me that my shoulder rig has loops that go around a belt. No jeans, no belt. No belt, no shoulder rig. I was bummed. I pouted, grabbed my .38 snubbie, threw it in my pocket, and off I went.
    No one has ever walked away from a gunfight complaining that he brought too much ammo.

Banned
    Between the Soo and New Buffalo, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

Hold it right there peole. NOW, who's making fun of the appearnace of other people? POT....Meet KETTLE.

Post imported post

Hombre1 wrote:
    Hold it right there peole. NOW, who's making fun of the appearnace of other people? POT....Meet KETTLE.
    And a Fudd(2) without any sense of humor???

What's the agency fudd(2)? There are some that want to take you up on your challenge to "try that in YOUR jurisdiction".

Your slip's still showing.

Things slow at the welfare clinic?

Post imported post

Hombre1 wrote:
    Hold it right there peole.* NOW, who's making fun of the appearnace of other people?* POT....Meet KETTLE.
    i laugh because the ol'lady and i will probably turn up on the site because we have no shame!

hell i might just OC with a pair of the woman's Capri pants with juicy on the butt just to laugh at myself.

Post imported post

UCWT wrote:
    Hombre1 wrote:
    i laugh because the ol'lady and i will probably turn up on the site because we have no shame!

hell i might just OC with a pair of the woman's Capri pants with juicy on the butt just to laugh at myself.

Because I'm saucy!

"Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Post imported post

why is she wearing belt keepers? lol
    Freedom isn't free, but this is America! We will find a way to outsource it and save some money - Jeremy

Banned

Post imported post

HERE'S A GOOD ONE:

Post imported post

i was wondering when you'd post that here hombre...

now,would you be kind enough as to not talk sh*t about me on gl4x4 and remove all my somewhat personal information?just because it is public information does not mean i want it broadcasted by you.

and im sure one of our members on here wouldnt like you using a picture of him as your display picture on gl4x4,and calling himone of thesoggy bottom boys.

Post imported post

Hombre 1

How'a about that meet up that i have offered to have with you. X3

I'm in that pic that you posted above !

So you know what i look like, how about that meet ?

You seem to post about everything BUT you won't meet with anybody how come ?

Is it that we are a TROLL, and you can't stand to have the truth come out in the open, because you want to stay in the closet where it is safe !

Banned

Post imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:

now,would you be kind enough as to not talk sh*t about me on gl4x4 and remove all my somewhat personal information?just because it is public information does not mean i want it broadcasted by you.

and im sure one of our members on here wouldnt like you using a picture of him as your display picture on gl4x4,and calling himone of thesoggy bottom boys.
    I will do so immediately. Seriously. I didn't post your last name (that I got off you being interviewed on the news btw). Further, I didn't rat you out for admitting on this site that you own a .22 pistol and are under age.

But, hey....I'll take the soggy bottom boy pic off my avatar.

Post imported post

Hombre1 wrote:
    lil_freak_66 wrote:

I will do so immediately. Seriously. I didn't post your last name (that I got off you being interviewed on the news btw). Further, I didn't rat you out for admitting on this site that you own a .22 pistol and are under age.

But, hey....I'll take the soggy bottom boy pic off my avatar.
    technically its my mother's and i only carry on property we own,supervised or otherwise exempted by law.(and its a long arm everywhere but MI)

as for my age,i can gurantee you im in the top 2% for my age that knows michigan firearm laws

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast