• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC People of Walmart

FatboyCykes

imported post

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

1006.jpg

UCWT

imported post

we just looked at them the other night didn't come across her lol take a look at the cars of walmart lol

G

imported post

At first I thought that was me. Then I realized I don't have blue socks like that.

lil_freak_66

imported post

my cousin worked at the owosso walmart for a few months...

if he goes back to work there ever,yall can set him straight on OC as he is a door greeter.

one of my family that feels "traditional long arms only,for traditional sporting purposes only" or else its illegal.

i think the slipper lady is an off duty LEO

Michigander

imported post

That's an awfully fancy rig with a sub batman belt worth of crap. My guess is that she is either an off duty cop who isn't really concerned about the sloppy way she's representing her department, or much more likely, she's a security guard in a gold star state, and took her fancy uniform off so as not to dirty it, but didn't want to disarm or conceal, so she's OCing in her sweats and loafers.

I try to avoid it, but I came in to Fry's (a western Kroger variant) looking that bad or worse a couple times in Arizona when I went to grocery shop after work. Not a good thing to make a habit of, but after a long hard day, sometimes you don't care. These days, since I have my license, I conceal when I look like that much of a slob.

steve

imported post

If you don't like what I am wearing look away, Sometimes after work I look like a old dirty bum.

Soon as I get my CPL I wont let that or anything else stop me from carrying

craigm

imported post

I've only had a problem with one door greeter at WM. It's the dirtbag that lives in what used to be a field across the road from me. Apparently he recognized me, and requested my receipt for the dogfood. If I were alone, I wouldn't have obliged his request and just kept on walking. However, when you're with the sheep, they don't like to resist the WM door greeter authority (none).

SpringerXDacp

imported post

autosurgeon wrote:
I like the keepers with nothing to keep :lol:
At the very least, she should have placed a keeper or two between the cuff case and the pistol. Itinterferes with your ability to gripthe pistolwhen youhave accessories slide up next to the grip like that.

hopnpop

imported post

JeffSayers wrote:
Ahh... So that's how you carry in sweats & slippers. I thought you would need a shoulder holster.
Funny you should say that! Just a week ago, all my jeans were in the wash and I was stuck in my sweats. I was going to run into town to the video store and thought "Hey, good opportunity to use my shoulder rig!" ...Until it dawned on me that my shoulder rig has loops that go around a belt. No jeans, no belt. No belt, no shoulder rig. I was bummed. I pouted, grabbed my .38 snubbie, threw it in my pocket, and off I went. ;)

Hombre

Banned
imported post

Hold it right there peole. NOW, who's making fun of the appearnace of other people? POT....Meet KETTLE.

G

imported post

Hombre1 wrote:
Hold it right there peole. NOW, who's making fun of the appearnace of other people? POT....Meet KETTLE.
And a Fudd(2) without any sense of humor???

What's the agency fudd(2)? There are some that want to take you up on your challenge to "try that in YOUR jurisdiction".

Your slip's still showing.

Things slow at the welfare clinic?

UCWT

imported post

Hombre1 wrote:
Hold it right there peole.  NOW, who's making fun of the appearnace of other people?  POT....Meet KETTLE.

i laugh because the ol'lady and i will probably turn up on the site because we have no shame!

hell i might just OC with a pair of the woman's Capri pants with juicy on the butt just to laugh at myself.

:monkey

eastmeyers

imported post

UCWT wrote:
Hombre1 wrote:

i laugh because the ol'lady and i will probably turn up on the site because we have no shame!

hell i might just OC with a pair of the woman's Capri pants with juicy on the butt just to laugh at myself.

:monkey

Because I'm saucy!