• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC People of Walmart

Hombre

Banned
imported post

HERE'S A GOOD ONE::lol::lol:

ponderosaroll.jpg

lil_freak_66

imported post

i was wondering when you'd post that here hombre...

now,would you be kind enough as to not talk sh*t about me on gl4x4 and remove all my somewhat personal information?just because it is public information does not mean i want it broadcasted by you.

and im sure one of our members on here wouldnt like you using a picture of him as your display picture on gl4x4,and calling himone of thesoggy bottom boys.

mastiff69

imported post

Hombre 1

How'a about that meet up that i have offered to have with you. X3

I'm in that pic that you posted above !

So you know what i look like, how about that meet ?

You seem to post about everything BUT you won't meet with anybody how come ?

Is it that we are a TROLL, and you can't stand to have the truth come out in the open, because you want to stay in the closet where it is safe !

Hombre

Banned
imported post

lil_freak_66 wrote:

now,would you be kind enough as to not talk sh*t about me on gl4x4 and remove all my somewhat personal information?just because it is public information does not mean i want it broadcasted by you.

and im sure one of our members on here wouldnt like you using a picture of him as your display picture on gl4x4,and calling himone of thesoggy bottom boys.

I will do so immediately. Seriously. I didn't post your last name (that I got off you being interviewed on the news btw). Further, I didn't rat you out for admitting on this site that you own a .22 pistol and are under age.

But, hey....I'll take the soggy bottom boy pic off my avatar.

lil_freak_66

imported post

Hombre1 wrote:
lil_freak_66 wrote:

I will do so immediately. Seriously. I didn't post your last name (that I got off you being interviewed on the news btw). Further, I didn't rat you out for admitting on this site that you own a .22 pistol and are under age.

But, hey....I'll take the soggy bottom boy pic off my avatar.

technically its my mother's and i only carry on property we own,supervised or otherwise exempted by law.(and its a long arm everywhere but MI)

as for my age,i can gurantee you im in the top 2% for my age that knows michigan firearm laws

lil_freak_66

imported post

lol nothing,i actually thought it was funny...i laughed.cuz i thought soggy bottom boys when first met him,but thats a compliment,i liked the soggy bottom boys.

we should stop doing all these resturaunts though...were gettin called out of shape and fat.lol.

actually i got an idea...

theres a county park in lansing,on cavanaugh,its got swimming,pavilions...grills...rentable paddle boats,concessions all that.

called hawk island,it'd be a good place for a luncheon,do it in the summer when its busy,say the week that school lets out for the summer,usually around june 6th.its the busiest day of the year then,and it'd educate the general public,especially my age group,and like it or not...we're the future of gun ownership.

oh and hombre,that pic was taken at mcdonalds not ponderosa.lol.

G

imported post

Hombre1 wrote:
I took the Soggy Bottom Boy pic down on the other site.
He just keeps trolling, and trolling, and trolling, and trolling, and trolling...

Hombre

Banned
imported post

jvanhorn wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
Hombre1 wrote:
He just keeps trolling, and trolling, and trolling, and trolling, and trolling...
You know, it kind of seems that you are following him around, and your posts don't seem very original.
I probably had some of it coming. CV67PAT and I called each other names via PM until we became friends. You run out of nasty names after a while.:lol:

G

imported post

jvanhorn wrote:
CV67PAT wrote:
Hombre1 wrote:
You know, it kind of seems that you are following him around, and your posts don't seem very original.
Slow day over at the crab-grassroots forum?

Killer1306

imported post

Hombre1 wrote:
Further, I didn't rat you out for admitting on this site that you own a .22 pistol and are under age.
Hey, whats rong with a .22 pistol?

They are a hit with hit men(ha).
It will enter the skull and bounce around turning the
brain to scrambled eggs and not a big mess!
(Watched to much original CSI)