• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Maybe this will snap some sense....

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/85437397.html

"SEATTLE -- Thieves broke into the home of the Seattle mayor's chief of staff in the early hours of Thursday morning and made off with two cars.

Sgt. Sean Whitcomb said thieves broke into Julie McCoy's home in North Seattle's Carkeek Park neighborhood some time before midnight and 4 a.m., and took off with two cars -- a 2008 BMW X5 and a 2005 GMC Yukon.

McCoy and her five children were sleeping inside at the time, but they were not hurt, Whitcomb said.

Police have recovered both cars since the robbery. The Yukon was found near 85th and Ashworth. Police have not specified where the BMW was found.

The thieves remain at large, and a description was not available. The investigation is ongoing. "

Will he learn from this and work to educate The People of Seattle and push to actually fight crime?

Eh, probably not, all those politicians share the same hard skull that a lot of folks have. ;)

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
imported post

Remember. This is the same guy who wants the legislature to repeal state preemption laws so he can make his own. I'm firmly convinced that the only reason his head doesn't collapse is because of the air pressure between his ears.

Metalhead47

imported post

That fool couldn't have sense bludgeoned into him if he were run down by a Mack truck hauling 80,000lbs of reality!

This is the fool who doesn't like the viaduct replacement tunnel because it doesn't reduce capacity. The fool who just halted the 520 bridge for the same reason, and actually pissed Microsoft off enough that they not only said something, but took out a whole friggin page color add in a major newspaper!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I think this moron is shaping up to be an even bigger twit than mayor tenpenny!

acmariner99

imported post

Why am I coming back to this state again? Hey, come to Arizona, people are fair and the weather is nice!

HeesBonafide

imported post

I know her, our kids go to the same school.

Apparently, she was freaked out over this.