• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Examiner.com - Radical anti-gun candidate flying under radar in Virginia special election

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Please SUBSCRIBE to this column at http://www.examiner.com/x-2782-DC-Gun-Rights-Examiner

And DIGG and REDDIT the article at
http://www.examiner.com/x-2782-DC-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2010m2d26-Radical-antigun-candidate-flying-under-radar-in-Virginia-special-election

SNIP

[Eileen] Filler-Corn . . . received endorsements from Jim Brady, represented Handgun Control, Inc., and served as the vice-president and legislative chairman of the Northern Virginia chapter of the Million Mom March. . . . Filler-Corn declared: "Every person is at risk from a citizen carrying guns in malls, movie theaters, restaurants and on highways."

VApatriot

imported post

Great work, Mike! I hadn't been able to find out a lot of information about her myself. I hope this goes a long way in letting otherpeople in the 41stdistrictknow that she isa radical anti-gunner, and she should not represent us.

Everyone one in the 41st district, don't forget to vote THIS COMING TUESDAY, March 2nd, at your regular polling place.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

The Donkey wrote:
Shame that Kerry Bolognese was the best that the GOP could come up with to vie for this seat.
well, hopefully VCDL publishes his survey soon so we can see if in fact Kerry did fill out the survey "favorably" and we see at least what he stands for on the gun issue

GWbiker

imported post

cloudcroft wrote:
Maybe better suited for a naive, airhead liberal poster child?

-- John D.

Wow, she sure looks "Spaced Out".