• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kind of an accessory

ffemt1079

imported post

Has anyone ever used the iBearArms (Right2Bear) application for the iPhone? Was it any good?

Better Question, does anyone know what happened to it? It is no longer listed on the Apple iTunes Store.

Dreamer

imported post

I have this app on my iPhone. It's pretty useful for Concealed Carry, especially if you travel to different states frequently. I do (NC, VA, MD, PA, WV) so this little app comes in handy for me quite frequently...

But it doesn't really address OC at all. I don't know if future releases are going to include OC policies an laws--the author hasn't really said much about OC on his website or Facebook page...

If you travel frequently, I'd say it's worth the price. But if don't cross state lines a lot, and if you don't have a Concealed Carry Permit, it will be pretty much useless for you...