• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sen. Adam Kline's hypocrisy revealed...unintentionally of course

Dave Workman

imported post

[font=""]The hypocrisy of anti-gun Sen. Adam Kline[/font]

Washington gun-toters will certainly relate to this column because Kline certainly did not intend to reveal the monumental hypocrisy of the Left with his wrangling over a measure to amend the state constitution regarding bail for violent or dangerous criminal suspects.

It's okay to ban guns because they look menacing, but not okay to keep violent suspects behind bars on a "hunch"

http://www.examiner.com/x-4525-Seattle-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2010m2d26-State-Sen-Adam-Kline-proves-liberal-antigunners-are-hypocrites

Or try this:

http://tinyurl.com/yeltppq

Dave Workman

imported post

GENTLEMEN and LADIES...

Pullign this column for breaking news on Tacoma school shooting.

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
imported post

Dave thanks for bringing this issue to the forefront, this just confirms yet again that liberals flip flop like a fish on the bank!

Dave Workman

imported post

Gilead_Gunslinger wrote:
D'oh! is this gonna be back up soon?

I may put it up later next week, with some revisions, but for now, I'm concentrating on the Tacoma school shooting.