Thread: Utah non-resident CCW

Post imported post

Just checking reciprocity (over-all) and Utah seems to cover more bases than any other state at present. 'Seems easy enough to obtain. I have an AZ CWP so it's a no-brainer. 'Looks like some states require some sort of permit to OC and AZ isn't on their receprocity list. Oh well... thinkin' out loud. 'Like chicken soup... it 'can't hurt'.

Post imported post

Rebel,

Utah requires a CCW to open carry with one in the pipe. Sans CCW, OC Utah unloaded (2 empty chambers on a revolver, or loaded mag and empty chamber in autos) is legal.

I have a Utah CCW.

Steve
    Steve

"Life is hard, its even harder when you are stupid!"

Post imported post

it's because some people feel that AZ CCW is too lax, doesn't require proficiency test.

Sonora Rebel wrote:
    Just checking reciprocity (over-all) and Utah seems to cover more bases than any other state at present. 'Seems easy enough to obtain. I have an AZ CWP so it's a no-brainer. 'Looks like some states require some sort of permit to OC and AZ isn't on their receprocity list. Oh well... thinkin' out loud. 'Like chicken soup... it 'can't hurt'.

Post imported post

Pace wrote:
    it's because some people feel that AZ CCW is too lax, doesn't require proficiency test.

Sonora Rebel wrote:
    Yeah it do! 10 rounds @ 40'. BTDT!