• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCed in CA!

b1ack5mith

imported post

YEP! My friend and I OCed in Vallejo! We went into Costco and Starbucks with not ONE problem at all! I noticed a few looks, but no people said anything!

The way I see it, carrying a firearm in CA is like OCing an AR-15 in Utah, while streaking LOLOL!

P.S. Everyone needs to buy from Starbucks! They support us!

b1ack5mith

imported post

Video of the CA (e) Check! I'm the last guy ;)

Those are FEDERAL Police by the way... And according to CA law (listen closely) only PEACE officers may give (e) checks. Supposedly, the sheriff gave them "peace officer" status, but we are unsure if the sheriff may even DO that...

b1ack5mith

imported post

You should, but its best to carry with other people... I'm still scared to carry just by myself because you never know what could happen in those situations, so when you DO try it, carry a phone/ipod or something that can record audio or video (my cell only records audio and takes pics... damn samsung!)

bmeldrum

imported post

I OC'd in Cali as well! We took the fam to the San Diego zoo, Sea World and Wild animal park. All the while oc'ing and no one said a word. Got a few looks but nothing more.

I have pics but forgot, i'll post them soon.

KAISERJOSH

imported post

Be careful when OC'ing in CA. It is only legal to OC UNLOADED in CA. No one can OC loaded, even with a CA CCW.