Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31

Thread: Open Carry in Casino

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, ,
    Posts
    217

    Post imported post

    So I was bored and decided to play some pennies at Texas Station Casino. I was walking in and inquired at the door about the open carry policy. The gentleman told me that concealed carry was fine however open carry was not allowed. I walked in and started playing some keno and not two minutes later I looked over and saw about 7 security guards talking. One of them came over to me and asked if I was talking to the security guard up front about open carry which I said yes. He then asked if he could check me and asked me to stand. I did and he instructed me to lift my shirt and guess what... Empty holster! He asked me where it was and what not.
    He looked at me and told me to next time leave it in the car.

    I found it to be a funny story and wanted to inquire what you would have done different. I thought about saying he could not check me, but he could ask me to leave!

    GoDSpeeD

  2. #2
    Campaign Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Posts
    1,413

    Post imported post

    That's awfully weird - since he started saying concealed was OK. If it's OK then why did they want to check you?

    I would have just presumed OC was OK since there was no sign on the door and proceeded inside. In fact, I did just that at Texas Station about 2 weeks ago. It was early on a Friday morning around 6 or 7am, and the place was obviously empty.

    I played a couple of slots for about an hour. No one said anything, including the change person who came around to break my $100 bill, since the two twenties I was working with had mysteriously disappeared ;-)

    When we met on the strip, we made a quick trip through Oshea's OC and weren't asked to leave. But we didn't stay long either.

    During our downtown meetup, I went inside many casinos, and know I was seen at least twice by casino security in two different places and neither of them said anything or swarmed me.

    Tim

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas NV, ,
    Posts
    1,763

    Post imported post

    GoDSpeeD wrote:
    So I was bored and decided to play some pennies at Texas Station Casino. I was walking in and inquired at the door about the open carry policy. The gentleman told me that concealed carry was fine however open carry was not allowed. I walked in and started playing some keno and not two minutes later I looked over and saw about 7 security guards talking. One of them came over to me and asked if I was talking to the security guard up front about open carry which I said yes. He then asked if he could check me and asked me to stand. I did and he instructed me to lift my shirt and guess what... Empty holster! He asked me where it was and what not.
    He looked at me and told me to next time leave it in the car.

    I found it to be a funny story and wanted to inquire what you would have done different. I thought about saying he could not check me, but he could ask me to leave!

    GoDSpeeD
    Why did you have an empty holster? And if it was empty why did they ask you to leave it in the car? Why did you also allow them to "search" you? I know its pvt property but I would never consent to such madness. I would have told them have a nice day and just left rather than them "instructing" me to so something.

  4. #4
    Activist Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Reno, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    1,713

    Post imported post

    Not only does being anti-gun mean that they are undeserving of the support of gun owners, but that story just sounds like terrible treatment of a customer. I can put up with an employer treating me like a criminal since they give me a paycheck, but I'd never want to pay anyone else to treat me like a criminal.

    If your story is true, they probably lose a large number of their customers to the other casinos that at least treat guests with decency.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, ,
    Posts
    217

    Post imported post

    Well I have to say that I now OC whenever I'm not at work and have had mixed experiences, but mostly good. So far the most surprising was the girl at the corner store asking me If I was going to rob her.. I just laughed and said no. The other one was when I went to TGI fridays... I thought for sure they were going to get crazy about it. I was in henderson and didn't even have the cops called on me!

  6. #6
    Regular Member Vegas Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Las Vegas, ,
    Posts
    113

    Post imported post

    GoDSpeeD wrote:
    Well I have to say that I now OC whenever I'm not at work and have had mixed experiences, but mostly good. So far the most surprising was the girl at the corner store asking me If I was going to rob her.. I just laughed and said no. The other one was when I went to TGI fridays... I thought for sure they were going to get crazy about it. I was in henderson and didn't even have the cops called on me!
    Good for you. I OC all the time, too, and that's the way we find out who gets our business.

    I'd love to know which casinos have no problem with OC. Sticking a foot into the water is the only way to find out. When we find an OC-friendly joint, I suggest we make a point of confirming the tolerance practice by making a few more visits. One good visit might be a fluke. Gotta stick two feet in, maybe all three feet to make sure.

    For example, based on your visit, I'm now encouraged to make a trip to Texas Station after the trash pick-up this morning to see if I can break the tie. The more encounters they have with OC, the sooner they'll talk it up internally and get consistent.

    Maybe we can adopt a system of three positive visits as the practice for reporting a particular joint as an OC Zone?
    "Let your gun be your companion on all your walks."
    -- Thomas Jefferson
    who might have wished he carried my .45ACP G-36 1+6+1

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    132

    Post imported post

    I was escorted out of Red Rock buy a swarm of security. I hate spending money there now, but the rare times im in town, my friends always end up there, so its the only way i get to see them.

    I was actually IDed for their minor curfew at 7pm because i had just ran into several younger people who are still in high school. Carrying at 3:00 right on my hip, had to reach back, show the guy my id, and put it back. He either didnt care, or was so oblivious that he didnt see it...somehow.

    Watched the movie, came out, and was walking to the food court. Im pretty sure one noticed when i was about half way there. Once we got the the booth, i wasnt quick enough to get in first and have a friend sitting between me and the walkway, so my strong side was completely open. I then noticed several walking by, and a couple standing a little ways off, and then they all converged, and about 9 of them swarmed the booth we were at.

    Then the chaos started. Everyone started talking to me at once, ill try to recall the conversation as best i can.

    I was asked if i was carrying, to which i replied yes. Somebody else asked me if i had a CCW, to which i replied no. Then one guy on the left started saying "unbelievable" over and over. Another one started saying that i cant have carry w/o CCW, blah blah,blah but was corrected by another guy. The guy who cant believe it is still chanting to the left, and i offered to leave, and that the entrance wasnt posted, so i didnt realize it would be an issue. One guy tells me that every entrance is posted with signs, i told him they arent, so another one pitches in that they are, and that its posted in the NRS that i cant carry into a gaming establishment. This entire time my friends were crowded around as well, so i tell them im leaving.

    I get up and start walking towards the elevators, and 2 of them cut through the slots ( i prefer to walk around to avoid cig smoke) and start walking towards me, i tell them im leaving, to which they say they are walking me out. Once at the elevators, they hold the door of one that had a family with 2 small children in it, and 3 of them accompany me up. The security guard directly across from me was making eye contact and shaking his head at me the entire way up, as if i had kicked his dog or something.

    Once on the top floor of the garage, other security had beat us up, and was directing cars away from where we were walking (my vehicle). The assistant director of security introduced himself to me, and he know more about the laws then the other guys, and mentioned that they just dont want it in their location, and that its private property. I assured him i was at no time uncooperative, and offered to leave. Then things got interesting.

    He urged me not to leave it in the vehicle and go back in, because if it were stolen, and i had a blue card for it, i would be in major trouble. He didnt want to "argue" about it when i tried to inform him its required to register it, and he just attempted to give me more advice about how i would get in major trouble with the police if it were stolen and especially if i had a blue card. He then said if i was going to leave it in the truck to get in and close the doors before removing it, because otherwise he was going to the the one disarming me since it was cocked.

    Left it in the vehicle, came back to the table, friends had no idea what happened (totally oblivious sheeple. It was wide open the whole time, but since security never actually said "gun" and used other words like carrying and it, they didnt know what happend).

    I was pissed that security would treat a customer like that, shaking their heads at me, and saying unbelievable, as well as circling around my friends and i. It would have been much more professional if one had asked me to step aside and talk, and not have 9 people attempting to talk to me at the same time.

    I need to get a voice recorder, and FYI, Red Rock likes to over react.

  8. #8
    Regular Member Vegas Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Las Vegas, ,
    Posts
    113

    Post imported post

    GoDSpeeD wrote:
    So I was bored and decided to play some pennies at Texas Station Casino. I was walking in and inquired at the door about the open carry policy. The gentleman told me that concealed carry was fine however open carry was not allowed. I walked in and started playing some keno and not two minutes later I looked over and saw about 7 security guards talking. One of them came over to me and asked if I was talking to the security guard up front about open carry which I said yes. He then asked if he could check me and asked me to stand. I did and he instructed me to lift my shirt and guess what... Empty holster! He asked me where it was and what not.
    He looked at me and told me to next time leave it in the car.

    I found it to be a funny story and wanted to inquire what you would have done different. I thought about saying he could not check me, but he could ask me to leave!

    GoDSpeeD
    I did a double-test on Texas Station this afternoon. They do not allow OC at this time.

    I walked in and went to the craps table. Shot craps for about 45 minutes, nobody said anything. The pit boss even brought me a chair from the 21 tables (bad knee). Nice guy.

    Went over to a 21 table and sat down to play. Pit boss soon came over and asked me if that was a gun. When I confirmed it was indeed my self-defense weapon, he advised me the casino did not permit OC. I said ok, I'll cash out and leave.

    As I walked away from the Cashier cage, I was met by three security who asked if I had a CCW permit for my gun. I told him no, but that a CCW was not required in NV to OC.

    That sent him into a bit of denial, so I postponed my departure to chat. He fixated on the legality issue, and we went back and forth a few times. He said he'd read the law, I said so had I, etc. Probably could have dropped it earlier, but I was enjoying myself. My bad, I forgot to point out that he couldn't have read the law about OC, because there is no law about OC and so it's legal by default.

    The most vocal security guard shifted to discussing the North Las Vegas laws. I told him I knew about the auto carry problem, and that it was preempted by the 2007 amendment, and that the Chief still wants to have an unenforceable statute on the books (go figure). I could have gone on and on about THAT pet peeve, but dropped it. It wasn't relevant, and I didn't want to stand around and chat about it.

    Finally, the security chief came up and agreed that they were just asking me to not carry my weapon openly. He offered to check my weapon at security until I was ready to leave, but of course I declined.

    I told them I was leaving, but wanted a word with the boss who first trespassed me, who was nearby. I stepped over to him and told him very politely that OCrs didn't want to intrude where not wanted, and I'd let everybody know about Texas Station policy. I suggested letting us Nevada OCers know if the casino changed policy. He beat my to it by asking how he could let us know, so I referred him to this and the Nevada Shooters websites.

    Overall, an amicable experience. The casino guys were polite and professional (well, except for the one who was ignorant about OC being legal without a CCW; that was irritating). Each time I get to interact like this, it gets easier.


    "Let your gun be your companion on all your walks."
    -- Thomas Jefferson
    who might have wished he carried my .45ACP G-36 1+6+1

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, ,
    Posts
    217

    Post imported post

    I'm glad you went to check it out and its nice you had a decent time. I was more like "WTF are those guys doing chatting and why are they looking at me" even though i knew the answer.

    GoDSpeeD

  10. #10
    Regular Member The Big Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Waco, TX
    Posts
    1,950

    Post imported post

    I very seldom go into a "big" casino, but I go in a small casino called Stetson's in Hederson on Boulder at Main quite often. Take my family there to eat, and sometimes my wife and I will go in for a bite and pull of the lever. Never an issue. Always open carry there and have been for a long time.
    Life member GOA and NRA. Member of SAF, NAGR, TXGR and Cast Bullet Assoc.

  11. #11
    Regular Member Vegas Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Las Vegas, ,
    Posts
    113

    Post imported post

    The Big Guy wrote:
    I very seldom go into a "big" casino, but I go in a small casino called Stetson's in Hederson on Boulder at Main quite often. Take my family there to eat, and sometimes my wife and I will go in for a bite and pull of the lever. Never an issue. Always open carry there and have been for a long time.
    Thanks for the report. I'll put it on my (short so far) list of places to go. Hope to expand the list over time.

    Anybody have ideas on how we can regularize keeping track of go/no go casinos?
    "Let your gun be your companion on all your walks."
    -- Thomas Jefferson
    who might have wished he carried my .45ACP G-36 1+6+1

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    1,251

    Post imported post

    Just my opinion, but I say they all are a go, unless you are personally trespassed.

    policy's do change, and managers are replaced,and we could eventuallybe bypassing a OC friendly establishment that we should be supporting.

    Te info is great, so we don't bring Mom out to dinner, and get her trespassed, however just because one guy got tossed out of Whole foods doesn't mean I can't go shopping.

  13. #13
    Regular Member Vegas Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Las Vegas, ,
    Posts
    113

    Post imported post

    DON`T TREAD ON ME wrote:
    Just my opinion, but I say they all are a go, unless you are personally trespassed.

    policy's do change, and managers are replaced,and we could eventuallybe bypassing a OC friendly establishment that we should be supporting.

    Te info is great, so we don't bring Mom out to dinner, and get her trespassed, however just because one guy got tossed out of Whole foods doesn't mean I can't go shopping.
    That makes good sense. I thought the idea was a long shot, just wanted to see if there was some interest in trying to identify one of the big joints like Texas Station where you knew for sure you were welcome.

    Less stress is always nice, and good encouragement for all the other casinos to loosen up if they saw one big place getting extra traffic.

    Otherwise, like I said, each encounter gets easier and less unpleasant. Onward and upward.
    "Let your gun be your companion on all your walks."
    -- Thomas Jefferson
    who might have wished he carried my .45ACP G-36 1+6+1

  14. #14
    Regular Member Prophet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    544

    Post imported post

    This brings an interesting idea in mind. I had the pleasure of spending nigh 5 months for business in Las Vegas last year and I plan on coming back regularly. What would be nice for us out of town OCer's would be if you locals made a list of OC friendly/anti/neutral Casino's so when we show up we know where to go.

    I'm not saying one person goes to every casino, but im sure with enough people cross referencing their own experiences a list could be compiled. Just spit ballin an idea.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, ,
    Posts
    217

    Post imported post

    DON`T TREAD ON ME wrote:
    Just my opinion, but I say they all are a go, unless you are personally trespassed.

    Te info is great, so we don't bring Mom out to dinner, and get her trespassed, however just because one guy got tossed out of Whole foods doesn't mean I can't go shopping.***
    Whole foods huh. Aren't you suppose to tell me how that went? I'm crap on that one because the location is so close to home base.

    GoDSpeeD

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    208

    Post imported post

    Prophet wrote:
    This brings an interesting idea in mind. I had the pleasure of spending nigh 5 months for business in Las Vegas last year and I plan on coming back regularly. What would be nice for us out of town OCer's would be if you locals made a list of OC friendly/anti/neutral Casino's so when we show up we know where to go.

    I'm not saying one person goes to every casino, but im sure with enough people cross referencing their own experiences a list could be compiled. Just spit ballin an idea.
    So... to quote Bart Simpson, "What I'm hearing, is you want me(us), to do all your work, for you, at home, for free?". He was at the dentist and she told him to brush more or something.

    Anyway, it sounds like a great idea, my only concern is the logistics of keeping it accurate and up to date. As was said earlier, everybody seems to have different experiences at different times so if everybody were to update the list every time they went, a location could literally change status from OCFriendly to NOT and back daily. Not to mention that there ARE other variables as to whether a place is OC friendly or not than if you're just showing a weapon. People DO have preconceived notions about a lot of things, and when those are applied to somebody carrying, they may trespass a certain "type" of carrier, and not another.

    I like the idea, needs some ideas on how to refine it is all.

  17. #17
    Regular Member Vegas Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Las Vegas, ,
    Posts
    113

    Post imported post

    gmijackso wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    This brings an interesting idea in mind. I had the pleasure of spending nigh 5 months for business in Las Vegas last year and I plan on coming back regularly. What would be nice for us out of town OCer's would be if you locals made a list of OC friendly/anti/neutral Casino's so when we show up we know where to go.

    I'm not saying one person goes to every casino, but im sure with enough people cross referencing their own experiences a list could be compiled. Just spit ballin an idea.
    So... to quote Bart Simpson, "What I'm hearing, is you want me(us), to do all your work, for you, at home, for free?". He was at the dentist and she told him to brush more or something.

    Anyway, it sounds like a great idea, my only concern is the logistics of keeping it accurate and up to date. As was said earlier, everybody seems to have different experiences at different times so if everybody were to update the list every time they went, a location could literally change status from OCFriendly to NOT and back daily. Not to mention that there ARE other variables as to whether a place is OC friendly or not than if you're just showing a weapon. People DO have preconceived notions about a lot of things, and when those are applied to somebody carrying, they may trespass a certain "type" of carrier, and not another.

    I like the idea, needs some ideas on how to refine it is all.
    I think casinos are just behind the curve from other businesses because they've rarely been exposed to OC the past. They haven't had cause to have a meeting of their minds around the idea that law-abiding OC'ers are not threats, and that their players aren't going to run screaming to the exits. They may or may not have a firm corporate policy on OC. It may be the preferences of the individual security supervisors. Just don't know.

    Other big places like WalMart, Sams Club, and CostCo are nowadays pretty much slam dunks. They weren't a couple of years ago. Until they got used to it, those places were very hit or miss, sometimes nobody cared but after a shift change everything could change.

    My experience yesterday at Texas Station is maybe an example. I don't see how the pit boss at the craps table could have missed seeing me carrying, but I played in his area for about 40 minutes. With a different pit boss at the 21 table, I didn't get to play the first hand.

    They must be talking it over at Texas Station, which has now had three recent OC experiences. 2 weeks ago, tim343 had an no-event visit. 3 days ago, GodSPeeD had a negative event. Yesterday, I had a 50/50 event.

    I suppose we will get a better sense of this by the end of the year. Some of us are pretty committed to keep the exploration and desensitization going. When somebody posts a negative casino event, my inclination is to do a follow-up to see if it might have been just one gun-phobic pit boss or a firm corporate policy. If it's a policy issue, I can encourage them to think it over and perhaps expand their market. I guess I better run over to Red Rock and say hi.

    Having tourists OC might help convince casinos that being friendly reaches a wider market. Thus, I keep liking the idea of some kind of list if evolution doesn't work. Welcome, visitor OC'ers, just dress nice and don't litter.

    BTW, as jmijackso rightly points out, "People DO have preconceived notions about a lot of things, and when those are applied to somebody carrying, they may trespass a certain "type" of carrier, and not another." Counter that with me, a not-much-of-a-threat-to-anybody -- fat old white hair bearded guy (but not Santa Claus), and currently gimping around with a cane. I've been trespassed out at a number of places, and I even bathe pretty regularly.
    "Let your gun be your companion on all your walks."
    -- Thomas Jefferson
    who might have wished he carried my .45ACP G-36 1+6+1

  18. #18
    Regular Member Prophet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    544

    Post imported post

    Vegas Rick wrote:

    So... to quote Bart Simpson, "What I'm hearing, is you want me(us), to do all your work, for you, at home, for free?". He was at the dentist and she told him to brush more or something.
    Hehehe...maybe. But its still a good idea. Your concerns about different experiences dealing with different levels of the casino is valid in regards to confusing such a list. I think all you would need to rectify that though, is an excel spreadsheet that has the Casino name in column one, location in column two, known corporate policy in column three and then the next 3 columns could just be check marks of Pro, anti and neutral experiences that members have had. That way, until the casino takes an official stance one way or the other a pattern may be seen of their unofficial stance. And if they do take a pro stance, we can put that in column three.

  19. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    132

    Post imported post

    I guess I better run over to Red Rock and say hi.
    Maybe a few of us should meet up and grab some grub from the food court?

    I would be down for that, haven't had Fatburger in a long time.

    And about the comments about some people being trespassed while others might not, it might be worth mentioning that i am 18.

    My friends and I were in no way being disrespectful, loud, obnoxious or anything like that. We were simply sitting around a table, eating, and laughing. There was no goofing off, other then the jokes that were going around. We were all dressed pretty normally, no gangsters or pants half way to the floor, etc.

  20. #20
    Regular Member The Big Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Waco, TX
    Posts
    1,950

    Post imported post

    It would seem to me that a bunch of guys converging on abusiness would appear to be an organized, in your face, event. Much better to have solo acts. That way it would just look to the powers that be in that establishment that open carry is becoming more prevalent and they mightbe forced then to revisit the issue in the light of more frequent occurrences. Maybe even two at a time, each coming from different entrances and going about their own way. Let them try to figure out what to do with two identical but seemingly unrelated issues at the same time. Just a thought.
    Life member GOA and NRA. Member of SAF, NAGR, TXGR and Cast Bullet Assoc.

  21. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
    Posts
    1,251

    Post imported post

    Hey Big,

    I am with you to a point, however different tactics seem to work with different situations,

    Remember the Gun store that we walked in to in Henderson, some gun stores depending on the customer might have said something, but they did not. the numbers game might be worth a try as well. or it might cause them to post. hard to say.

  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    132

    Post imported post

    The Big Guy wrote:
    It would seem to me that a bunch of guys converging on abusiness would appear to be an organized, in your face, event. Much better to have solo acts. That way it would just look to the powers that be in that establishment that open carry is becoming more prevalent and they mightbe forced then to revisit the issue in the light of more frequent occurrences. Maybe even two at a time, each coming from different entrances and going about their own way. Let them try to figure out what to do with two identical but seemingly unrelated issues at the same time. Just a thought.
    Wasn't the walk down the strip or Fremont Street the same thing though?

    Maybe having a large group would be over the top, but a couple guys grabbing lunch together doesnt sound terrible.

  23. #23
    Regular Member Vegas Rick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Las Vegas, ,
    Posts
    113

    Post imported post

    paintsnow wrote:
    The Big Guy wrote:
    It would seem to me that a bunch of guys converging on abusiness would appear to be an organized, in your face, event. Much better to have solo acts. That way it would just look to the powers that be in that establishment that open carry is becoming more prevalent and they mightbe forced then to revisit the issue in the light of more frequent occurrences. Maybe even two at a time, each coming from different entrances and going about their own way. Let them try to figure out what to do with two identical but seemingly unrelated issues at the same time. Just a thought.
    Wasn't the walk down the strip or Fremont Street the same thing though?

    Maybe having a large group would be over the top, but a couple guys grabbing lunch together doesnt sound terrible.
    There you guys go again, making my head hurt. I'm right in the middle, no guess which way it would go.

    I suppose if I had to choose, I'd say solo's are better at this time. They are super-sensitive at this point. After a few more experiences, they may be readier for bigger groups.

    Having said that, I also think that no more than two OC'ers would not look like a gang presence. Anybody like to try it with a significant other, or would that be too Bonnie and Clyde for them?
    "Let your gun be your companion on all your walks."
    -- Thomas Jefferson
    who might have wished he carried my .45ACP G-36 1+6+1

  24. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, ,
    Posts
    217

    Post imported post

    You know this is churning out some good ideas. I had the excel spread sheet thing in my mind also. Maybe we should do it in stages. One or two people visit a casino and see what happens. Then someone else go the next day or two and then if all goes well do it in a group. I'm always down to try it again. I think I should call over and speak to the security team about my incident. Maybe I can get some contact info and find out what policy is.

    GoDSpeeD

  25. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    132

    Post imported post

    I would hate to see the entrances posted, too much of a step in the wrong direction.

    Maybe we should just visit the casinos more often individually.

    Question is, do we all only enter the same casino once?
    Do the different properties share info with each other, and would they in this case or do they not care enough.

    Wouldn't want to be asked to leave from one stations casino, and then go into another for them to recognize me, that would appear to them that we are trying to provoke them right?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •