• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

21 March 2010 Rally (the rain dated event)

MountainMan6

imported post

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=356801431284

" A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. "

If you are firm believer in our Constitution and especially a big supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights be sure to come out on Sunday March 21st on Soldiers Grove at the State Capitol Building in Harrisburg, PA. We will have many speakers and are hoping that by having this on a Sunday afternoon that more people will be able to attend. So if you are tired of the government trying to infringe on what is already our lawful right. Our forefathers said it best " the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed. " So please even if you are on the cusp or you don't understand there is no harm done by coming out and listening to what the speakers have to say. One should not form and opinion on a subject until you have heard all sides and become educated on such subject.

Also for those who don't know and who are misinformed, PA is an open carry state. So feel free to open carry your sidearms or sling your long rifles. Just make sure that if you do decide to sling your long rifle or do not have a LTC (License to Carry) that you do not approach the Capitol Building from the west side because about 800 yards from the west side stairs is a small Catholic School.

If you have any questions or are interested in speaking please feel free to send me an email to my personal email address:

machsa_medic@live.com

I look forward to seeing everyone out there and be sure to stand up for out rights because the Gadsen Flag is right " DON"T TREAD ON ME"

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=356801431284

Attached thumbnail(s)
img-resized.png
Reduced 82%