• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I am running for District 6 House Seat B in Latah county.

bigwookiee

imported post

I'm running against Shirley Ringo. She is a rabid anti-gun Democrat. She has voted against every pro-gun legislation that has been proposed in the Idaho House. She is also anti-freedom. She voted against the Idaho free choice act. This act would exempted Idaho citizens from the federal health care bill being debated in the US Congress right now. For those of you who work at the University of Idaho, she also voted to cut the University of Idaho's budget.

I am looking for all the support I can get. If you live here locally, I could use your signature on my petition to run against her. I need to collect 50 signatures of registered voters in Latah County. I need to have all of these signatures by the middle of the week as I believe I have to get this down to the Secretary of State by Friday. So please reply to this post or private message me. Thank you for any help.